User Controls

Poll: ?

Most painless way to kill yourself?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    ???

Taking any and all suggestions
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    helium bag is probably the easiest and most reliable so long as nobody finds you in time

who are you planning on suiciding
    Originally posted by aldra helium bag is probably the easiest and most reliable so long as nobody finds you in time

who are you planning on suiciding

Nobody

I imagine the concept with helium is basically like nitrous but less pleasant? I'll look into it. Nitrous would be ideal imo if you didn't need to enhancement the automotive tanks first.

Suffocating on gas without being high sounds painful
    I think the idea is that you can breathe it and your body doesn't go into panic/suffocation mode but also can't do anything with it.
    though when I eventually do it I plan on making it a festive event, fun for the whole family!
    Originally posted by aldra I think the idea is that you can breathe it and your body doesn't go into panic/suffocation mode but also can't do anything with it.

Lol but imagine changing your mind on a helium od and then having to call 911 but you sound like a mouse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fentanyl to numb and some other poison in a gelcap. last thing u want is to be naloxoned and spend the rest of your vegetable life rueing how you failed to kill yourself.
    Yeah but for real I'm probably gonna do it in the next year or two. Hopefully.

I accidentally opened up about it to people i shouldn't because LSD.

I'm gonna do it Malice style. Not going to have even one fuck up. People who fuck up suicide are either dumb, high, or both.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why?
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt fentanyl to numb and some other poison in a gelcap. last thing u want is to be naloxoned and spend the rest of your vegetable life rueing how you failed to kill yourself.

I'm sure I can avoid narcan. Just get a hotel room no?

I've got enough experience with drugs to know what'll kill me. Fentanyl analogues are just the cheapest and easiest to get in bulk. Just ask around opiate forums and you'll find it very easily. I've done it before. A lot of internet junkies use it because its more reliable and affordable than street heroin.
    Originally posted by aldra why?

For fun
    Cut your own head off with a very sharp knife, but start at the back of the neck.
    I could also hitchhike again with abandon once it gets warm. Hope someone kills me. Maybe spread covid. Die in a hospital in rural TN or something
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Cut your own head off with a very sharp knife, but start at the back of the neck.

That sounds impossible
    Originally posted by Antifa Member I could also hitchhike again with abandon once it gets warm. Hope someone kills me. Maybe spread covid. Die in a hospital in rural TN or something

yeah, getting gradually more and more reckless is one option, and it might end with a different outcome
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, getting gradually more and more reckless is one option, and it might end with a different outcome

It's the option I have taken since 14 and it's worked out for me

Not worked out well or anything but its worked out

Srs tho hitchhiking isn't that dangerous. I don't really know what to do to be truly reckless. Heroin? Opiates kinda suck to be addicted to.

I could do something with a gun but I wouldn't hurt anyone even if they deserved it.

What's more interesting than shooting up a place or hitchhiking? For real. I have enough money to go abroad after covid too. I could kill myself anywhere in the world. Do you think jumping off a cliff or mountain would be painless? I'm mainly afraid of fucking up.

I have met people who fucked up and its nightmare shit. I know of one girl who told me such a person asked her for help with suicide before. Like fuck that. I wanna do it while I'm capable if I'm gonna do it
    Nvm
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by ⠀ L­anny⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ hopefully.

considering you mentioned '.38' in your original list, along with helium, youve already made is hilariously apparent your demise is going to be entertaining for someone that isnt you.

to anyone else that is considering suicide who isnt an everlasting cockslobber my recommendation is a 12gauge shotgun loaded with 3" (or longer) hollowpoint slugs (the type doesnt matter) or buckshot of any size with a '0' in it. the process is to hold the muzzle in the mouth, with the lips tightly closed, with the path of projectile aiming diagonal to the 'bald spot' at the top/back of the head.

foolproof.

the tightly closed lips will contain the several-thousand-fps expanding gasses within the skull to cause virtually instantaneous death due to the shockwave, and since the human skull isnt physically capable of containing such forces, it will literally explode. the slugs/buckshot going about 1,000fps-plus is pretty much redundant, but a good insurance policy if your lips arent tightly expressing their love for the muzzle and some of the expanding gasses manage to find their way out..

yeah okay you fag who has a fetish for putting foreign objects in his mouth
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Taking an analog oral thermometer and shoving it in your pee hole and then taking a hammer and smashing it so you either bleed out slowly or die of mercury poisoning.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ⠀ L­anny⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ i have a fetish of putting my crotch cannon into your cavernous crapper, you dumb nigger

Don't talk to luigi like that. Or we'll both lock you into a tuff-shed and then use his awesome van to push the tuff-shed into a hole we find and then pour concrete on top of your tuff-shed but not before punching a hole in the roof and pouring tens of thousands of Japanese Man Killer Wasp into it
Jump to Top