User Controls

My preliminary calculations show that...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This forum gets on average 12 posts per 24 hours or 1 post every two hours.

4chan is busy but gay.
    8chan is good for the most part, /pol/ is just full of Iron Johns, which is ok but gets tiring sometimes.
    Masterchan only comes with good content once in a while
    Reddit is too politically correct.
    Top hat sec forums is pretty good but only tech related and kinda' slow.
    Hackforums is ok i suppose but not my type of atmosphere.
    Bluelight has a too big of a hard on for 'the rules'.
    Facebook is gay.
    Twitter is alright but hardly consistently interesting.
    Youtube gets boring.
    TC is ok but again hardly consistently interesting.

Point being, i need constant stimulation or else i'm bored. I need a internet hangout extra. Any suggestions?

My interests are:
    Tech.
    Drugs.
    Bombs.
    Chemistry.
    Physics.
    Little girls.

If you have no suggestions tell me how you kill time on this god forsaken place we call the intertubes.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That Club Penguin tho.
    I look at all the exact same websites. It sucks having nothing to do and nobody to talk to. Nobody on skype or kik and I don't know anyone on TC.

Playing online games is the only thing I get lost in anymore.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I'm tired of the internet, personally, and this is pretty much the only place I even frequent anymore.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm tired of the internet, personally, and this is pretty much the only place I even frequent anymore.

We should go in on an RV, travel the country and support ourselves by stealing shit from walmarts and churches as we go. My cat has to come with but she's nice and won't bother you unless you want her to. I'm not altogether joking about this idea. It's not necessarily inclusive to just you, Mike, but I think you'd make a good road companion. We can grab any other degenerates along the way who wish to partake in our adventure.
    We should go in on an RV, travel the country and support ourselves by stealing shit from walmarts and churches as we go. My cat has to come with but she's nice and won't bother you unless you want her to. I'm not altogether joking about this idea. It's not necessarily inclusive to just you, Mike, but I think you'd make a good road companion. We can grab any other degenerates along the way who wish to partake in our adventure.

I've done things you wouldn't believe in my local wal-mart

its funny seeing how those old door greeters react when you set off the alarm gates and start sprinting.

We'd probably get into a lot of IRL fights lol.

Hey sophie you pedo phaggot.
    U wot m8?
    Fite me IRL.
    We are IRL.
    Fite me.
    *Pulls out machette*
    *Pulls out gun*
    *Pulls out pipebomb*

Etc, other than that i'd be down.

Also, Club Penguin. Good idea. I need to get on that shit.
    Look what i found while browsing for that one Club Penguin meme with the little girl in the pic.

That's hilarious.
    Ten years ago, or maybe more, I drove 16 hours to go on a campout held by members of an ethnobotanical site that I belonged to, There was a huge glass jar of mushrooms being passed around, and I became somewhat delusional and ripped this guy's sleeping bag and pillow out of his hands because I thought he was going to divide them up and give everyone bedding like jesus and the loaves and fishes. I was also in charge of and responsible for providing beverages for everyone, as I got ripped off on a half sheet of acid before the trip and had no drugs to contribute, and the whole weekend I refused to buy anything but mountain dew and beer.

I think we would have a great time.
    Look what i found while browsing for that one Club Penguin meme with the little girl in the pic.

That's hilarious.

Is that real? that's not real....is it?
    Is that real? that's not real….is it?

You can't make this shit up man.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/creepy-pedobear-stars-sex-offenders-ad-984357

Lmfao.
    Robert Dicks, the ex-con who runs the Lakeland computer repair business with his sister and brother-in-law, told TSG that “we didn’t know anything about the bear or what it was when the coupon book was published.”

Robert Dicks, the ex-con who runs the Lakeland computer repair business with his sister and brother-in-law, told TSG that “we didn’t know anything about the bear or what it was when the coupon book was published.”

Yeah he looks like the sterotypical creep, however, if he really didn't know, the guy who made the add for him hit the nail on the head by adding pedobear.
    Also, with regards to pedos. Why do the ones that always get arrested look exactly like you'd expect them to look? I mean for fuck's sake i understand you have to rape people if you look like that. If you're that ugly it's no wonder you can't find a gf, let alone a loli gf.

Sophie's guide to women (of all ages)

Step one.
    Don't look like a fucking creep.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    This forum gets on average 12 posts per 24 hours or 1 post every two hours.

4chan is busy but gay.
    8chan is good for the most part, /pol/ is just full of Iron Johns, which is ok but gets tiring sometimes.
    Masterchan only comes with good content once in a while
    Reddit is too politically correct.
    Top hat sec forums is pretty good but only tech related and kinda' slow.
    Hackforums is ok i suppose but not my type of atmosphere.
    Bluelight has a too big of a hard on for 'the rules'.
    Facebook is gay.
    Twitter is alright but hardly consistently interesting.
    Youtube gets boring.
    TC is ok but again hardly consistently interesting.

Point being, i need constant stimulation or else i'm bored. I need a internet hangout extra. Any suggestions?

My interests are:
    Tech. ———– NERD
    Drugs. ———— JUNKIE
    Bombs. ———— TERRORIST
    Chemistry. ———– NERD
    Physics. —————— NERD
    Little girls. ——————– PEDO

If you have no suggestions tell me how you kill time on this god forsaken place we call the intertubes.

You're a nerd junkie pedophile with terrorist tendencies. I'm applauding you.
    You're a nerd junkie pedophile with terrorist tendencies. I'm applauding you.

Why thank you, together we will slay the kufar imperialist crusaders, and implement Sharia through out the land like Allah in all His glory would want. Then i'll marry a 9yo just like Muhammed(Pbuh) did.

TAKBIR!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What this site needs is an Iron John. Something of the sort, at least. The best way for things to take off is to have a poster or two who wastes all their time arguing with everyone and stirring the pot, thus inducing curiosity and anger among the "masses" for lack of a better term. We need someone who will step up to the plate and simply piss everyone off, individually, while at the same time inciting reason for the 'victims' to fight back, etc etc. Someone step up to the plate, would ya?
    What this site needs is an Iron John. Something of the sort, at least. The best way for things to take off is to have a poster or two who wastes all their time arguing with everyone and stirring the pot, thus inducing curiosity and anger among the "masses" for lack of a better term. We need someone who will step up to the plate and simply piss everyone off, individually, while at the same time inciting reason for the 'victims' to fight back, etc etc. Someone step up to the plate, would ya?

I tried this, 0 replies
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sorry. I only work retainers now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    No one gives enough of a shit
Jump to Top