User Controls

I cleaned my room.

It was easy and didn't even take that long...I dunno why I put it off now I feel better, I sill gotta clean out my drawers though.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I've gotta take a bong rip before I'll even consider cleaning mine. Some decisions should never be made while sober.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the easiest way to do it is to stuff everything into a trash bag and toss it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idc i love it
    Looks like someones earned themselves a shiney sticker
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    actro needs a cookie, im sure his sister he lives with will feed him one.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Pics of sister. I need it to decree whether wincest should occur.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I can't even with a one liner about the mustard that stained my hoodie after that...
    Originally posted by Malice Pics of sister. I need it to decree whether wincest should occur.

she looks like actro but with a wig

/thread

i'd tap
    fire solves everything.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the easiest way to do it is to stuff everything into a trash bag and toss it

unforutunately bill the cat is right. you shouldn't let things get that bad, but if you do , you better toss it out.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the easiest way to do it is to stuff everything into a trash bag and toss it

unforutunately bill the cat is right. you shouldn't let things get that bad, but if you do , you better toss it out.

Originally posted by Malice Pics of sister. I need it to decree whether wincest should occur.

Quit fronting we all know you're just a fag like bill the cat that only gets off to forum members *hence bill the catz picture jacking off to thoughts of me*
    clean your ass
Jump to Top