User Controls

Hhahahah woahh im so butt hurt

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was shaving my ass crack with an electric shaver and I knicked my asshole and its bleeding especially when i wipe it hurts to walk but im going to heb for some lotion or ointment , this is so uncomfortable. I have blood on my microfiber briefs
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was shaving my ass crack with an electric shave and I knicked my asshole and its bleeding especially when i wipe it hurts to walk but im going to heb for some lotion or ointment , this is so uncomfortable. I have blood and my microfiber briefs

Man I've done this hahaha. My friend flipped who was staying with me at the time cause I used his beard trimmer to shave my pubes/ winnits. He made me pay £30 (not much) to keep the shaver which I use everytime and laugh when I do.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ^ ^ punk bitches
    ^ ^ Incel chin nuts
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Man I've done this hahaha. My friend flipped who was staying with me at the time cause I used his beard trimmer to shave my pubes/ winnits. He made me pay £30 (not much) to keep the shaver which I use everytime and laugh when I do.

lol
    Originally posted by WellHung ^ ^ punk bitches

looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the back seat of his car again and has a poopy crusty butthole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Man I've done this hahaha. My friend flipped who was staying with me at the time cause I used his beard trimmer to shave my pubes/ winnits. He made me pay £30 (not much) to keep the shaver which I use everytime and laugh when I do.

how did you he know you did that, did you tell him or something? I would be pissed too if somneone did that to me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how did you he know you did that, did you tell him or something? I would be pissed too if somneone did that to me

I didn't have a beard at the time and he heard the sound of it in the bathroom.

I'll give it to him, I would have gone ape shit had it been the other way around. It was worth it though.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I didn't have a beard at the time and he heard the sound of it in the bathroom.

I'll give it to him, I would have gone ape shit had it been the other way around. It was worth it though.

JUST IMANGE STATEK ANOTHER LUCIANO BROTHERS PUBES ON UR ELETIC RZR UNOW?!
    JUST IMAGINE

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!

WHA YOU FINK STAR TREK!!!
    JUST IMAGINE GETTING TEH AIDS FROM SHAVIN FROM ANOTHER MANS DORKWAd!
    Raphael luciano and his hippy children made up lies to thr prlice about me and lied to tje judge about tje razor bladj. How is it fair huh? Hoew is it fair to grt a shave like thrt?? Anna spysz talks about this in detail fjcking whore I sleep with older women thjts how I know I'm not a jonce
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AND DA KEVIN MARKLEY
    A real man doesn't shave his ass crack.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ A real man doesn't shave his ass crack.

why not? so the homeless guy that lives in his car and doesn't brush his teefinklesteen or do anything is a real man? um okay.. mr draconian rules about what a real man is.. sorry but not sorry that I like to be hygienic.

I bet you're one of those idiots that doesn't use deodernt and uses a 3 in 1 body wash because you're too lazy to take care of yourself. A real man does whatever the hell he wants you simp.
    Who wants dangleberries hanging from their ass crack. Ofcourse I shave it, weirdo.
    But anyways I use an electric razor on dick and balls and ass, but I use a straight razor for the last few months, you get a real fine pluck and its less expensive to shave that way you can buy 100 razor blades to fit into a steel device that is a one time cost

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Who wants dangleberries hanging from their ass crack. Ofcourse I shave it, weirdo.

gross fags obviously that like the shit. I actually pull most of them out in the shower, I also pluck my nose hairs because I like the feel and it retards the hair follicles so they eventually don't grow back, I used to pluck my uni-brow for years and now they don't grow back because I retarded the follicles.

I went to the gentlemans spa once and they waxed my nostrils and It felt good and then we were all just in the sauna smoking a corn cob pipe with real Tabaco like gentleman, like the founding fathers used to do, real men.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeel gonts posting in a korol thread

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Always makes me laugh that.
Jump to Top