User Controls

Wrecked My Truck Last Night

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I was driving the wrong way down the highway for the hell of it and swerving at the last minute and I made it past 6 or 7 cars but I ended up hitting a van in a head on collision. My truck is pretty fucked up I guess. I didn't stop I just kept driving and I shredded my front left side tire, there's other cosmetic damage as well but the motor is just fine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I'm sorry to hear that. But the main thing is that ur ok.👍⚘❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dashcam footage or real
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm sorry to hear that. But the main thing is that ur ok.👍⚘❤

Shut up chin nuts, kill yourself.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Shut up chin nuts, kill yourself.

^^^possesses significant pent-up sexual frustration.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by livingelegy I was driving the wrong way down the highway for the hell of it and swerving at the last minute and I made it past 6 or 7 cars but I ended up hitting a van in a head on collision. My truck is pretty fucked up I guess. I didn't stop I just kept driving and I shredded my front left side tire, there's other cosmetic damage as well but the motor is just fine.

did you really hit someone or you just trying be funny, cause nigga you could go to jail over that. I've had some close calls with my reckless drinking and driving past, but luckily besides one dwi years ago I've managed to get out of the situation and really suck if you killed someone.

Last time I was in jail this dude was smoking pcp with his bromo ent up killing his bromo in an accident ent up going to prison over it. I know this other guy that was smoking speed his bromo ent up killing his bromo also and went to prison.

Several years back I slammed into the back of this lady drunk as fuck was able to drive the away but eventually it couldn't drive anymore so I called my friend and ly turned out onto the avenue right where I live and someone slammed into the back of me so technically in texas its your fault no matter what if you slam in the back of someone, but I didn't want to the cops while shit faced they construe as I actually caused it so I drove the car to a different he picked me up and we drove back to see if she was alright and she was but damn I was scared, luckily we got a tow guy to take it so my mechanics where he prounounced my car dead and they crushed it. I loved that car
    Originally posted by WellHung ^^^possesses significant pent-up sexual frustration.

you need to quit projecting everyone here gets laid besides you and that makes you mad, when was the last time you got yo dick wet?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you need to quit projecting everyone here gets laid besides you and that makes you mad, when was the last time you got yo dick wet?

Getting birthed out his mom's pussy.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Getting birthed out his mom's pussy.

all i know is im sure its beeen years! like i've gotten laid less through out 2020 because of the covid trying to put pussy on lock down.

but I still go on dates and have sex, and the girl i've seen recently off and on isn't a "land whale" his loser ass would totally worship a land whale , he is a land whale.

I got him on tc before and you can tell he's a very shy inescure person but with a lot hate behind it, its really sad actually he has no redeeming qualities thats why he's a such a butt kisser also lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol you alright?

Also should have invested in GameStop, could have bought a new truck. IDK why no one here is talking about it. I know Redit is gay, but it's been hilarious.

The speculator cries "manipulation" as he grifts you.
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol you alright?

Also should have invested in GameStop, could have bought a new truck. IDK why no one here is talking about it. I know Redit is gay, but it's been hilarious.

The speculator cries "manipulation" as he grifts you.

You think ur special because u finally got one right? Even the Sun shines on a dog's ass some days.🌞🐕
    Originally posted by WellHung You think ur special because u finally got one right? Even the Sun shines on a dog's ass some days.🌞🐕

Nigger i own zero stock in GameStop. Also if you knew anything, you'd know this short squeeze isn't about making money it's about making Wall Street lose money.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nigger i own zero stock in GameStop. Also if you knew anything, you'd know this short squeeze isn't about making money it's about making Wall Street lose money.

Wall Street always makes it back. They got insider trading on their side. In the long run, Wall Street always wins. That's the way the system is designed.
    Originally posted by WellHung Wall Street always makes it back. They got insider trading on their side. In the long run, Wall Street always wins. That's the way the system is designed.

Just because you're a perpetual loser, doesn't mean everyone else is. Also if you think that, that's alright, you're part of the problem. Also clearly you have no idea of what a 'short squeeze' is.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy I was driving the wrong way down the highway for the hell of it and swerving at the last minute and I made it past 6 or 7 cars but I ended up hitting a van in a head on collision. My truck is pretty fucked up I guess. I didn't stop I just kept driving and I shredded my front left side tire, there's other cosmetic damage as well but the motor is just fine.

Post pics of the hit-and-run damage and illustrate on maps.google.com of the area in photoshop
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby did you agala ga ga ggagagagaga blah blah

LOL
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Nigger i own zero stock in GameStop. Also if you knew anything, you'd know this short squeeze isn't about making money it's about making Wall Street lose money.

OMG You're a ZOMBIE

Someone said you DIEDED
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby did you really hit someone or you just trying be funny, cause nigga you could go to jail over that. I've had some close calls with my reckless drinking and driving past, but luckily besides one dwi years ago I've managed to get out of the situation and really suck if you killed someone.

Last time I was in jail this dude was smoking pcp with his bromo ent up killing his bromo in an accident ent up going to prison over it. I know this other guy that was smoking speed his bromo ent up killing his bromo also and went to prison.

Several years back I slammed into the back of this lady drunk as fuck was able to drive the away but eventually it couldn't drive anymore so I called my friend and ly turned out onto the avenue right where I live and someone slammed into the back of me so technically in texas its your fault no matter what if you slam in the back of someone, but I didn't want to the cops while shit faced they construe as I actually caused it so I drove the car to a different he picked me up and we drove back to see if she was alright and she was but damn I was scared, luckily we got a tow guy to take it so my mechanics where he prounounced my car dead and they crushed it. I loved that car

how did u convicne the tow guy not to report you and just drive it to the mchanics like that? what did you tll him?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby did you really hit someone or you just trying be funny, cause nigga you could go to jail over that. I've had some close calls with my reckless drinking and driving past, but luckily besides one dwi years ago I've managed to get out of the situation and really suck if you killed someone.

Kr0z your typing is showing you're clearly intoxicated while telling us this. You just "Drunk Posted" that you committed a felony hit and run under the influence of alcohol.

Does your Parole Officer still check to see if you're on this site? he's probably taking notes right now. of course, you seem to be always that kind of person who gets out of trouble. inside legal friends it seems. turning that shitpussy up for the MAN!
    Originally posted by WellHung Wall Street always makes it back. They got insider trading on their side. In the long run, Wall Street always wins. That's the way the system is designed.

they didn't win this time fatso thats why they are pissed
Jump to Top