User Controls

This is totally not-narcissistic, but I swear 90-95% of girls, act like they've got a crush on me...

They just...act like it. I'm think I should try something.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 actor's in the news after cops raid his house and find a bunch of schoolgirls chained up in the basement
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think the cause of lots of peoples confusion and frustration with women stems from them being generally sweet and nice creatures by nature.

I'm always very popular among the ladies and they usually tell me "girl secrets" (most guys don't know this) and which guys are assholes, etc. They also give you GIRL TIPS which are like, which girls think you are cute, etc.

It's all about that dance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I think the cause of lots of peoples confusion and frustration with women stems from them being generally sweet and nice creatures by nature.

I'm always very popular among the ladies and they usually tell me "girl secrets" (most guys don't know this) and which guys are assholes, etc. They also give you GIRL TIPS which are like, which girls think you are cute, etc.

Hmm this is rather enlightening. Theres this girl at work that constantly appears to be flirting with me but she has a boyfriend. I wonder if its possible shes just being sweet. Ill be walking and she'll purposefully slow down so i walk next to her. She does lots of bizarre things like that its hard to explain
    Actor you're poor as shit and live in a trailer
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur dont even own ur house
    They want the D.

Sincerely,
    White Chocolate
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I think the cause of lots of peoples confusion and frustration with women stems from them being generally sweet and nice creatures by nature.

If she's talking to you about her bf and "girl secrets" you are not a sexual entity. You are deep in the friend zone.
    When did I ever talk about her bf you fuckking cuck nigger? fuck you learn to read fucking retard.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Hmm this is rather enlightening. Theres this girl at work that constantly appears to be flirting with me but she has a boyfriend. I wonder if its possible shes just being sweet. Ill be walking and she'll purposefully slow down so i walk next to her. She does lots of bizarre things like that its hard to explain

That's adorable. The walking thing, it's a small thing but it's a big gesture.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    So what "dance" would that be, skippy? The dance to perpetual loneliness?
    The dance of sex and emotion your nigger
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I'm sure that happens all the time.
Jump to Top