User Controls

Fuck it, I'm gonna go commit a robbery or a break in tonight.

I'll pick up a pint of vodka and some oj, make a stiff screwdriver and cruise around town and decide which i'll commit. I'll post the news article about the robbery or break in(s) tommorow to prove I did it. End of the year antics, ya know?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    don't forget to wear a diaper
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    My rule of thumb for not getting arrested is to not participate in crimes the plan for which begins with the words "fuck it".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Let me tell you, I have only been involved in two robberies against stores and each time I make a few thousand dollars with almost zero effort besides being alert and smarter than everyone else.

Both times involved were smoke shops.

My tried and true process goes something like this.

.Cut the Power to the building
    .Unscrew bars or gates with a handheld screw gun
    .Smash the window with Porcelain which is quiet unlike a rock

Or if you know someone who works there you can get them to turn the breakers off before you leave, come in at midnight and empty the place out and before you leave flip the breaker on and set the alarm. Hit the electric box a few times with a hammer and pour some dirt all over the place they will think you hacked the electricity. Or you can just use a key or copy a key, cut the power and walk right in.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Let me tell you, I have only been involved in two robberies against stores and each time I make a few thousand dollars with almost zero effort besides being alert and smarter than everyone else.

Both times involved were smoke shops.

My tried and true process goes something like this.

.Cut the Power to the building
    .Unscrew bars or gates with a handheld screw gun
    .Smash the window with Porcelain which is quiet unlike a rock

Or if you know someone who works there you can get them to turn the breakers off before you leave, come in at midnight and empty the place out and before you leave flip the breaker on and set the alarm. Hit the electric box a few times with a hammer and pour some dirt all over the place they will think you hacked the electricity. Or you can just use a key or copy a key, cut the power and walk right in.

thats pretty good planning blood.^^

My only robbery was in central texas and I just wore sun glasses and walked up the business center of the randalls on east 42nd, handed the fat pig bitch (I already knew who she was and that she'd easily cave) and handed her a note that said give me the money or I'll kill you bitch. and she did. this was 6 years ago and im reaping the benefits all thanks to the Aryan brotherhood
    Thats legendary bro.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    link up wit the keeper wen he goes out 4 a smoek adn pass him a joint laced with fentalol/.

Originally posted by bling bling link up wit the keeper wen he goes out 4 a smoek adn pass him a joint laced with fentalol/.

How about you shut the fuck up. The only thing you've ever robbed is a sperm bank, because you're a cum guzzling faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how wen i herd u succ dic for bus fare
    well let's hear about it then
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the only robbery I ever committed was....oh wait...I'm a well behaved law abiding citizen and would never even consider doing such a thing.
    Me too nigga, me too.

Well I guess it depends on the definition of "robbery"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only robbery I ever committed was….oh wait…I'm a well behaved law abiding citizen and would never even consider doing such a thing.

You're the kid that got beat up in the back of the bus for being a pussy. Ha.
    ^yet he always talks about rape, so I don't think he's being very "forthright" here at all. Thus being a pussy
    Show of hands here, how many of you who committed robberies have a felony or arrest record of any kind.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Show of hands here, how many of you who committed robberies have a felony or arrest record of any kind.

I only did one robbery. But it was enough to keep me set for life.
    lol j/k troll thread
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ

I like how the fish isn't tweened and just hangs in the air for two frames
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Show of hands here, how many of you who committed robberies have a felony or arrest record of any kind.

i do, probably the only person here besides mq, i have a felony assault and a felony theft and some other stuff

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-12-22T02:43:03.936457+00:00
Jump to Top