User Controls

All SWIM can think about is killing people

What would be a good place for SWIM to target if he wanted to take out 100+ in one shot? He'll be using a semi-auto rifle with several 30 round mags, a couple handguns, high explosive pipe bombs with shrapnel, poison gas and a 10kg ANFO charge. Can't give any more details than that because it might lead to his identification.
    you could've gotten in a lot of trouble for this if you didn't write SWIM
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know maybe try the public SWIMMING POOL.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u rly think u can handle a crowd of 1 bar ppl after u fire 1 shot u wud probably get booted in the back of the head strait away unless u do it in usa bcus ppl there are pucs
    Originally posted by bling bling do u rly think u can handle a crowd of 1 bar ppl after u fire 1 shot u wud probably get booted in the back of the head strait away unless u do it in usa bcus ppl there are pucs

SWIM just needs to pick a soft target. Like that handsome and well tanned individual who took out 50 faggots in a bar earlier this year.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    you wud get glassed if u trie that in dempseys
    The million man march.
    Your local fag parade
    a jediery
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I guess regular suicide just isn't good enough for people anymore.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you need a full auto belt fed rifle. those 'assault rifles' are for the amateurs.

list the 'high explosives' you have, and source of 'shrapnel'
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need a full auto belt fed rifle. those 'assault rifles' are for the amateurs.

you're overthinking this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_Rex_fire

all they had was some petrol, chains and a few padlocks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra you're overthinking this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_Rex_fire

all they had was some petrol, chains and a few padlocks.

i was basing my reply on the OPs post...not my own improvisation.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    10/10 edgiest new thread.

Only thing you could do to improve it would be to add a linkin park video so we could have to appropriate soundtrack to read OP to.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I would enjoy the video of end result from SWIM, if he goes through with it that is.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need a full auto belt fed rifle. those 'assault rifles' are for the amateurs.

What are assault rifles for then?.
    Im pretty sure you could figure out a place to carry out this massacre without our help. Its common sense.
    NEET tries to commit mass shooting but has no idea where people gather so he gives up and goes home to watch anime.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What are assault rifles for then?.

massed assault...as in groups of individuals.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump NEET tries to commit mass shooting but has no idea where people gather so he gives up and goes home to watch anime.

>_O
Jump to Top