User Controls

Filling Up a Basket at Walmart And Just Walking the Fuck Out

  1. #1
    livingelegy African Astronaut [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    So this would only work once but if you pose as a regular shopper and load a basket full of small valuable items and book it out the fire door into a getaway vehicle out of site of the store's exterior cameras you could feasibly get away scot free provided you're not followed. The element of surprise is key and seeing as store security is generally preoccupied with catching shoplifters they're not likely to realize what's happening until it's too late if and when they check the surveillance feeds, so chances are slim that you'll be pursued unless you're unlucky.

    Your general appearance will be reported to the police eventually but they're unlikely to investigate petty theft from a big box store, especially if there's no solid leads to go on.

    If the cameras get a clear shot of you however you're likely to be added to the store's facial recognition database aka the Walmart naughty list. It'd be smart to don an effective disguise such as a tight hoodie and sunglasses so there's plausible deniability as to your identity if and when you have to return to the store. If they don't catch you red handed with stolen merchandise on your person you can just claim you're being mistaken with someone else if you trip any alarms upon your return to the store and if you obscure your identity effectively enough during the crime it would be difficult for them to prove it was you who boosted the merchandise.
  2. #2
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    or, you could make money and pay ur way through life like a true American.
    stupid Mexican
  3. #3
    livingelegy African Astronaut [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by POLECAT or, you could make money and pay ur way through life like a true American.
    stupid Mexican

    You're a schizo with delusions of persecution by an invisible mexican boogeyman, the sad part is I'm white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dumb as a dumbass mexican
  5. #5
    livingelegy African Astronaut [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    The mexicans are coming for your guns and jobs polecat, lol not really though
  6. #6
    Zanick victim of incest [my p.a. supernal goa]
    i once did this with a 60-gallon plastic tote & it went well, so i did it again with a storage ottoman

    next time i returned there, i was confronted with the footage lmao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    MY friend use to do this and the when he returned Walgreens called the police
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Originally posted by CutterLegendaryNinja MY friend use to do this and the when he returned Walgreens called the police

    But ur friend was the dispatcher of the police and said fk off bitch to the clerk and they said oh shit and he was like yup what now bitch
  9. #9
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy So this would only work once but if you pose as a regular shopper and load a basket full of small valuable items and book it out the fire door into a getaway vehicle out of site of the store's exterior cameras you could feasibly get away scot free provided you're not followed. The element of surprise is key and seeing as store security is generally preoccupied with catching shoplifters they're not likely to realize what's happening until it's too late if and when they check the surveillance feeds, so chances are slim that you'll be pursued unless you're unlucky.

    Your general appearance will be reported to the police eventually but they're unlikely to investigate petty theft from a big box store, especially if there's no solid leads to go on.

    If the cameras get a clear shot of you however you're likely to be added to the store's facial recognition database aka the Walmart naughty list. It'd be smart to don an effective disguise such as a tight hoodie and sunglasses so there's plausible deniability as to your identity if and when you have to return to the store. If they don't catch you red handed with stolen merchandise on your person you can just claim you're being mistaken with someone else if you trip any alarms upon your return to the store and if you obscure your identity effectively enough during the crime it would be difficult for them to prove it was you who boosted the merchandise.

    i find it easier to just misscan a portion of the items, i already saved a shit ton of money that way. its their own fault for dumping the cashiers. but with face masks being encouraged or enforced, their facial recognition shit wont work anyway.
  10. #10
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Just remember you can try to steal but there are a lot of people working to make sure you dont.
  11. #11
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e s they use the cameras in the parking lot to get pictures of the plates then call the cops.

    well then put a mask over the license plate to protect it from the coronavirus of course
  12. #12
    Misterigh Houston
    People also use emergency exits when doing this.
  13. #13
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ African Astronaut
    Lots of people make a living out of shoplifting, because if you can prove you're poor, they will only give you a low ticket and/or suspended sentence and/or probation with conditions, even if you get caught 10 or 20 times. And those 10 or 20 times don't include the 100's of times they got clean away with. All they do is load up a shopping cart with high end merch and out they go, 5 minutes max.
  14. #14
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Lots of people make a living out of shoplifting, because if you can prove you're poor, they will only give you a low ticket and/or suspended sentence and/or probation with conditions, even if you get caught 10 or 20 times. And those 10 or 20 times don't include the 100's of times they got clean away with. All they do is load up a shopping cart with high end merch and out they go, 5 minutes max.

    ORC was easier in the past. There used to be few cameras in stores, if any at all. Hidden cameras were easy to spot due to the cameras being larger in size. Some stores that use to have no cameras at all, now have cameras on each end of the aisles and have additional cameras on the ceiling.

    Things were nice back in the day.
  15. #15
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Why not fill bags in your cart as you shop then walk out? Looks more convincing pushing a cart out with bagged goods.
  16. #16
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Why not fill bags in your cart as you shop then walk out? Looks more convincing pushing a cart out with bagged goods.

    LP will notice.
  17. #17
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Misterigh People also use emergency exits when doing this.

    Emergency exits aren't alarmed at Walmart? All the stores round these parts have a sensor that trips the fire alarm when an emergency exit opens.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    netstat African Astronaut
    swim used to do this at a grocery store with no cameras when he was a broke teenager in college, it worked 5-10 times and then he started making blackhat money and stopped due to the high risk
  19. #19
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misterigh LP will notice.

    What's LP
  20. #20
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Emergency exits aren't alarmed at Walmart? All the stores round these parts have a sensor that trips the fire alarm when an emergency exit opens.

    Thats why you set a real fire first
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top