User Controls

Totally unkosher

Now I know jedi's can't have meat and dairy in the same meal. So unless it is vego pizza they can't do it.

But check this:

Prawn, bacon and fetta pizza!

Prawn, bacon and a type of cheese separately identified.

I'm telling the Mossad.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    My weed man is a jedi. A convert, but still a jedi. His fiancé is a full on jedi hottie. I'd convert for her. Hell, her sixteen year-old sister is even hotter.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Who even cares about kosher or any other forms of kikery.
    It's like totally offensive to jedi's. They can't eat shellfish.

And here is this pizza.

With shrimp. And bacon. And funky cheese.

Any other religious group would raise this as an issue if something similar happened to them. Eg, bacon felafel.

But the jedi is so downtrodden he lets it pass.
    Originally posted by littleasianlady It's like totally offensive to jedi's. They can't eat shellfish.

And here is this pizza.

With shrimp. And bacon. And funky cheese.

Any other religious group would raise this as an issue if something similar happened to them. Eg, bacon felafel.

But the jedi is so downtrodden he lets it pass.

>jedis
    >Downtrodden
    It's true. You get anti jedi shit mainstream.

BDS at university

Lupe Fiasco this week

Designers putting Nazi symbols in their items for shock advertising, by making the jedi cry in public and advertise the product.

The jedi is copping it from heaps of urban degenerates. And they're getting away with it. No one considers anti jedi stuff to be that serious.

The jedi is very oppressed.

Sometimes the internet says he invented communism, capitalism and Freemasonry and is the hidden hand behind world events. Paving the way for holocaust v 2.0?
    That pizza could be intentionally anti jedi. We just don't know the intentions of the designer. He might have wanted a reaction from every jedi who saw it. He might be going after the jedi psyche.
    I know I can't be the only non anti-semite here...
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I know I can't be the only non anti-semite here…

Anti semitism gets major media coverage and social penetration.

The reverse is not true. You don't see any activism or coverage in favor of Israel or jedis.
    Originally posted by littleasianlady Anti semitism gets major media coverage and social penetration.

The reverse is not true. You don't see any activism or coverage in favor of Israel or jedis.

Not true. Politicians use Israel as a pawn all the time. The public as a whole have strong opinions on Israel and/or Palestine. They're overwhelmingly positive. How else would a tiny state like Israel have superpower capability? Because, they've got friends.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by littleasianlady Now I know jedi's can't have meat and dairy in the same meal. So unless it is vego pizza they can't do it.

But check this:

Prawn, bacon and fetta pizza!

Prawn, bacon and a type of cheese separately identified.

I'm telling the Mossad.

true story: a juden pizza maker called the jedi cops on me in jedi land (israel) because I wanted a pizza. it is literally illegal to have a cheese and pepperoni pizza.
    Originally posted by infinityshock true story: a juden pizza maker called the jedi cops on me in jedi land (israel) because I wanted a pizza. it is literally illegal to have a cheese and pepperoni pizza.

Israel is secular.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Not true. Politicians use Israel as a pawn all the time. The public as a whole have strong opinions on Israel and/or Palestine. They're overwhelmingly positive. How else would a tiny state like Israel have superpower capability? Because, they've got friends.

That's not social activism and the media.

And there are also politicians who say anti Israeli stuff too. All the time.
    Originally posted by littleasianlady That's not social activism and the media.

And there are also politicians who say anti Israeli stuff too. All the time.

For those that do there are more that don't.
    You don't even understand government use of Israel and are talking about its' status as a superpower.

I'm not going to help you after this because you are claiming to be an authoritative source but are just a fuckwit:

Islam is tolerant of Judaism. Iraq, Iran, Syria etc are anti Israel because they are anti American. Not because they are anti jedi. Saudi is anti Israel because it gives accepted social norms to the people of places like Iran which gives Saudi Arabia an ability to influence the internal politics of places like Iran as it appears alike with the culture of the people of Iran (Sharia law, no jedis etc) giving them the ability to induce pro American influence in Iran by appearing similar or the same and making anti Americanism a government thing not a religious thing.

You are getting announcements from politicians in the media. Where they sometimes say nice things about the American ally Israel to maintain that foreign policy and middle eastern influence initiative.

You clearly have no idea what is happening in society. There are BDS movements at pretty much all universities. Get outside more.

Now fuck off. Because of your comments in the cult thread I'm ignoring you. And Lanny.
    Originally posted by infinityshock true story: a juden pizza maker called the jedi cops on me in jedi land (israel) because I wanted a pizza. it is literally illegal to have a cheese and pepperoni pizza.

Weird, the best pizza I've ever had was at a little pizza restaurant near Auschwitz. Maybe they used the original ovens
    Originally posted by reject Weird, the best pizza I've ever had was at a little pizza restaurant near Auschwitz. Maybe they used the original ovens

Jump to Top