User Controls

I killed the bitch downstairs

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Folks how do I dispose of the body?

She's pretty big, krotz would love her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Boil the flesh off her body and sell the skeleton for shekels.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    You need to fix that to say "Thinking about kids 24/7 but I don't want my own."
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy You need to fix that to say "Thinking about kids 24/7 but I don't want my own."

Uh?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No one fucking cares
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    remember how the native americans used every part of the animal?

you don't want bone tools around your house if the cops come, so you'd better be really hungry
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick remember how the native americans used every part of the animal?

Native Americans also never made war, had no disease, and recognised 56 different genders.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    BBQ?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Native Americans also never made war, had no disease, and recognised 56 different genders.

also had a cure for cancer.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Native Americans also never made war, had no disease, and recognised 56 different genders.

i can't tell if this is a troll-post or not but if it isn't -- you're full of shit.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Ghost No one fucking cares

bleeding from ur pussy, Estrogen Boy?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung bleeding from ur pussy, Estrogen Boy?

shut up fatt chewey
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Clara Bland Dick never got help from Native Americans
    Indians aren't native to north america they migrated to here from Siberia
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Indians aren't native to north america they migrated to here from Siberia

schizo post. you're way off topic
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by STER0S i can't tell if this is a troll-post or not but if it isn't – you're full of shit.

Bigot detected.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Zanick remember how the native americans used every part of the animal?

you don't want bone tools around your house if the cops come, so you'd better be really hungry

No I don't remember that. I wasn't there
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No I don't remember that. I wasn't there

I was. We used to ride dinosaurs on the great plains and hunt mammoths for their fur. Back then I was even more buff and manly than I am today.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I was. We used to ride dinosaurs on the great plains and hunt mammoths for their fur. Back then I was even more buff and manly than I am today.

Ahh yeah I gotcha i remember that. I also remember when i was in ww2 with the allies garroting krouts in the trenches with fishing line
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ahh yeah I gotcha i remember that. I also remember when i was in ww2 with the allies garroting krouts in the trenches with fishing line

I remember seeing you doing that you were bad ass.
Jump to Top