User Controls

I lost almost 20 pounds

Bugz Space Nigga
    I been hell of sick. but I been taking walks or walking on treadmills. I still am battling sugar and it makes me sleep much of the day if I eat it.

I been eating cheerios and half sandwiches and drinking my veggies (mainly green but some banana and maybe some celery or carrot sticks) with it. at least one veggies smoothy a day but often 2.

I weighed 248 at the doctors which is what I adjusted my scale to. I weighed myself and I weigh 229 now. I think it's accurate but in 3 months I think I lost between 15-20 pounds or about a pound to a pound in a half a week.

I hope to get to at least 200 or 195. but my cholesteral shot up and my sugar spiked to 202. its supposed to be closer to 100-120 and some doctors even want it to be around 95 or so. so Im borderline diabetic and am taking sugar related pills to make my sugar work better. but one of the reason besides liking candy is I have a fucked up thyroid. it's basicly dead. it ate itself away when I was a teen or early 20s. I had Hyperthyroidism and weighed like 170, tall and lanky. I had one of those big ass thyroid gland/adams apple thing going on. Women seem to be attracted to it because you give off male hormone and stink and it makes them wet af. (hey i read this, innerwebs would never lie-kek)

lol

now I have no adam's apple thyroid odor. but I hope to lose weight and just eat chicken and veggies and bench weights just enough to tone up. no more bulking up muscle. when you plateau you get fat all over again.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I lost 20 pound the other day too

Thieving cunts
    Bugz Space Nigga
    YOU CALLING ME A FUCKING LIAR?
    Nooooo
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls I lost 20 pound the other day too

LOL that last statement was random and recklessly directed at first person to respond.

COngrats.

also you're a got damn effen liar. Hows our boy Boris?
    Hold up i’ll take a pic right now
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls Hold up i’ll take a pic right now

Well that's mighty whitey of you, sir.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    update. I didn't get your joke at first. I thought you were joking aside about losing 20 pounds of weight in one day as well.

which was funny in itself. but I see what you did there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He’s fast asleep under my blankey

Fucking farting in his sleep too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls He’s fast asleep under my blankey

Fucking farting in his sleep too

light a candle lol

I remember totse would have these animation festivals at the end of the year. I tried to have us do it I think last year. You probably would of remembered them. not sure if Zoklet did it.

make one of him. the 2 minute animation or short film NIS could be the first year.
    Originally posted by Bugz light a candle lol

I remember totse would have these animation festivals at the end of the year. I tried to have us do it I think last year. You probably would of remembered them. not sure if Zoklet did it.

make one of him. the 2 minute animation or short film NIS could be the first year.

I don’t remember that

Hmm I posted a couple of vids a while ago lets me find em

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.1001011--0-1--1--00.-110.1011-----1..-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-000-----0.-.1--0----.-01---010010-0-(b­anned) ill fuck your ass so hard you can make a new thread about gaining so many pounds you lost count.

ill pound your colon into strawberry soup.

lol

you're a sick twisted old geizer

No thanks, even if I was gay, I wouldnt want your parasite cawk pounding my virgin asshole. I dont need to lose weight via tapeworm. I know it's popular with some people but I aint down with that.

show us your 1920s Floridian Streamline Crib again. you just letting it fall apart. unless that wasn't really you wearing that dress.

or do you just live in a crappy Section 8 apartment and found that dudes photo on facebook somewhere. Grinder for Gerital?
    Weight loss threads with puppies...the dead ex-totse members would be turning in their graves.

SMH as the lovely DTE would say.
    Originally posted by Grylls I lost 20 pound the other day too

Thieving cunts

when your customer ran off after he came.

?.
    WellHung Black Hole
    how has the virus weakened u, bugz? did u lose taste & smell?
Jump to Top