User Controls

Does anyone on this website want to fight me?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    And more importantly; are you reading this mayweather?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can I tie one hand up behind my back?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you can tie me up choke me and slap me all you want sir
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Ill fight you but we can't shake hands first because of corona.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    why are commercials getting more urban and ethnic. Doritos with a dude name post limon getting tats of doritos on his face.

how am I supposed to crave that shit?

Fight you? how about fight the next asteroid that's gonna give a good wiping of this planet in the next 5 years.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Why would I fight against a mentally ill closet homosexual pseud who lost his family due to his inept personality
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've stated many times here before that if anyone came to austin tx and wanted to do a fight club scenario, id be down for a friendly fight and we use the safe word "poodle" if it gets too rich, I actually like fighting sometimes if its regulated.

Like none of that pussy ass chemcial warefare bullshit, and no stratching or hair pulling or biting.

The last time I got into a "fight" was with this old skool guy that I scared walking down the street and he yelped and I laughed (I was drunk) and he called me a mother fucker and got in my face and I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!"
    Bugz Space Nigga
    then your face got pummeled and he felt better and walked off
    I've stated many times here before that if anyone came to austin tx and wanted to do a fight club scenario, id be down for a friendly fight and we use the safe word "poodle" if it gets too rich, I actually like fighting sometimes if its regulated.

Like none of that pussy ass chemcial warefare bullshit, and no stratching or hair pulling or biting.

The last time I got into a "fight" was with this old skool guy that I scared walking down the street and he yelped and I laughed (I was drunk) and he called me a mother fucker and got in my face and I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!"

guy spit in my face and I was like wtf.. standing there wiping off my face on my shirt not knowing what I should do, I was caught off gaurd and was like yeah fuck him and as he was like 40 feet away walking away I briskly but quitely walked up behind him then charged and did a lou shang flying squirrel kick into his back and he fell to his knees and I fell down and was like holy shit i'm about to get my ass kicked by an old man but I got up quick enough and yelled "that whats you get for fucking with the wrong person!"

believe it or not but I've actually never had my "ass kicked" except by my gf because she kicked me in the mcrib while i was laying on the floor total suck puncher and I wasn't even doing anything

they've just been more of scuffles..

Originally posted by Bugz why are commercials getting more urban and ethnic. Doritos with a dude name post limon getting tats of doritos on his face.

how am I supposed to crave that shit?

Fight you? how about fight the next asteroid that's gonna give a good wiping of this planet in the next 5 years.

didn't your dad kick your lil brother in the nuts for not doing his home work? I bet you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper back lil peedy bromo
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo you can tie me up choke me and slap me all you want sir

I need to slap your face with an empty white glove three times.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby didn't your dad kick your lil brother in the nuts for not doing his home work? I bet you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper back lil peedy bromo

I don't have a younger brother.

I would cave your chest in punching you so hard with the first punch. or completely shatter your fucking jaw.

you're 140 pounds soaking wet and I'v seen how you fair in a fight with your face bashed in and black and blue. you should learn to protect it better or stop drinking so much.
    Bugz might be a brain damaged retard but I get the feeling he fights hard
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Bugz might be a brain damaged retard but I get the feeling he fights hard

nah he would probably just drop trou like you would
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh God. :/ These 3 creeps acting as though they experience enough social interaction to fight off the internet 😆

Ot. I might push u around.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah he would probably just drop trou like you would

I'm willing to bet on your pedo dad's life that he would tear you a vagina bigger than any hambeast you have ever raped.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Christmas this year is a lot like this site.

Sucks
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Oh God. :/ These 3 creeps acting as though they experience enough social interaction to fight off the internet 😆

Ot. I might push u around.

you're a creep to fat bitch that lets guys piss on them. I'd beat the shit out of you and you'd probably scream like the pig you are for captain save a ho to come save you, get off the gas miss piggy

you're so fat you probably have to lay down on your bed to fight to put your pants on
    Originally posted by Bugz I don't have a younger brother.

I would cave your chest in punching you so hard with the first punch. or completely shatter your fucking jaw.

you're 140 pounds soaking wet and I'v seen how you fair in a fight with your face bashed in and black and blue. you should learn to protect it better or stop drinking so much.

you told me you did

and skinny guys know how to fight, they are called feather weights. I'm a fighter and soul survivor I could wreck anyone here. I'm getting a tatto next friday the 13th of a muscle with a banner that says "tuff town" get on my level

You're a weak little pussy white trash bitch.
    You don't have a single fighting gene in you.

Btw have you ever dated a woman who wasn't chubby/fat
Jump to Top