User Controls

taking the next three days off work because I might have covid

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I work at a bar cooking food and everyone started calling in saying they might have covid because they might of hung out with there little cousin at their sisters house, or something non-descript and they were like we can't really fire them in this horrible pannademic, its a real grey area.. so they have to go along with it, but I'm an alcoholic and I hate the people I work with so I said I have covid potentially (I was coughing a bunch at work, I always cough) so I called in and told them I will get a test.

I also applied for free rent for the covid lol because i live near a bunch of college students and share pipes with them.

but my end game is to detox from alcohol while smoking weed and eating tons of food. even though I work at a resteraunt and can eat everything I want I don't like taking off the mask to eat because I have really bad rosacea.

Im purposely going out of my way to spread the covid to prove to people its just a joke. Brian invited to his place and I put my skinny ass on his wifes toilet seat and she goes teaches elementry kids from a box on a computer..

thats why her boyfriend invites me over because we both know its a hoax

so pretty much you gonts are gonna get a lot more of me the next few days, a month goe's by fast but I need a few days to recharge.

funny thing though I literally called the cdc right before the shit hit the fan calling them liars and I'm going to the news with the evidence I have against them, they blew up my phone and even the cops to call me

what would you do?

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pull it together
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Pull it together

Ok keenan 👍
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Good.
    Hopefully you'll die
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Good.
    Hopefully you'll die

Everyone dies dum dum but a weak virus wont kill me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Everyone dies dum dum but a weak virus wont kill me

Oh it will.
    You're a weak (both physically and mentally) fuccboi.
    Corona will wreck you harder than a 400lbs woman.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Oh it will.
    You're a weak (both physically and mentally) fuccboi.
    Corona will wreck you harder than a 400lbs woman.

Sorry about your mum. Best wishes hopes and prayers
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sorry about your mum. Best wishes hopes and prayers

You're a southern redneck, stop using British vernacular.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You're a southern redneck, stop using British vernacular.

Im not a redneck and don't see what the south has to do with anything, guy who sleeps in hia mommies house
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im not a redneck and don't see what the south has to do with anything, guy who sleeps in hia mommies house

lol of course you are
    You're white trash and live in Texas.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king lol of course you are
    You're white trash and live in Texas.

Im not white. And texas is south western. Don't see how living in texas makes me white trash.

You live in a shithole state with your mother at 30 lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im not white. And texas is south western. Don't see how living in texas makes me white trash.

You live in a shithole state with your mother at 30 lol

lol you're white
    Originally posted by Jesus is king lol you're white

No im mixed im latinx and irish
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No im mixed im latinx and irish

You're only a quarter mexican.

I'm more mixed than you, besides my dad being half Asian my mom is like an 8th native American.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You're only a quarter mexican.

I'm more mixed than you, besides my dad being half Asian my mom is like an 8th native American.

Nah im a quarter yaqi indian
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I work at a bar cooking food and everyone started calling in saying they might have covid because they might of hung out with there little cousin at their sisters house, or something non-descript and they were like we can't really fire them in this horrible pannademic, its a real grey area.. so they have to go along with it, but I'm an alcoholic and I hate the people I work with so I said I have covid potentially (I was coughing a bunch at work, I always cough) so I called in and told them I will get a test.

I also applied for free rent for the covid lol because i live near a bunch of college students and share pipes with them.

but my end game is to detox from alcohol while smoking weed and eating tons of food. even though I work at a resteraunt and can eat everything I want I don't like taking off the mask to eat because I have really bad rosacea.

Im purposely going out of my way to spread the covid to prove to people its just a joke. Brian invited to his place and I put my skinny ass on his wifes toilet seat and she goes teaches elementry kids from a box on a computer..

thats why her boyfriend invites me over because we both know its a hoax

so pretty much you gonts are gonna get a lot more of me the next few days, a month goe's by fast but I need a few days to recharge.

funny thing though I literally called the cdc right before the shit hit the fan calling them liars and I'm going to the news with the evidence I have against them, they blew up my phone and even the cops to call me

what would you do?

Nobody gives a fuck, herpbro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Nobody gives a fuck, herpbro.

Obviously you do lil dick larry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Nah im a quarter yaqi indian

You aren't.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Obviously you do lil dick larry

I just told you that nobody gives a shit guy who's still upset I have a bigger cock
    Krotz's nose is shaped like a fasces
Jump to Top