User Controls

Fucked up a drug test

El Diablo Cock Yung Blood
    Maybe. Surprise, one, from my dr, not probation or some such. Did about 8o worth of coke and, smoke and sniff about 28 hours prior. If fit, work out and exercise. I drank probably a gallon of water hours leading up to, and ate veggies and took some aspirin, whatever I could find online. Now here's I may have saved myself, or may have fucked my self. I pissed a bit at the very end up the stream, but I added some tap water. I take xanex, hence the random test. If I piss out nothing, I'll just have to take another one, probably with someone watching. If I just piss out the xanex, I'm good to go, but if piss for coke, he'll take my meds away, probably.

So anyone else stupid enough to do this? Will it help? Did I have enough clean time for it not to matter? It's going to be sent to a lab and I have a regular visit for him in about 10 days. I'm wondering he'll call or wait til I see if I pissed dirty.

Sorry for the long answer.

Post last edited by El Diablo Cock at 2016-12-11T21:53:23.674230+00:00
    im guessing cocaine stays in your urine for more than a day
    Yeah same, hence the water. Is it even possible to delude it lots of water and adding water to it?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you can not fool a drug test by diluting your urine.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A bummer this question hasn't been asked and answered on the internet at least 184,275 times already. Good luck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah dude when you go to the bathroom just fill the cup with tap water and tell em that's how you piss. They'll believe you.
    I did put some pee in it lol. Really? I never found one about adding pee. Well, I haven't failed one yet, though about a year ago I legit drop some some in the sink and had to get more. But that was a year ago. Oh well, at least it wasn't a court thing.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tell ur doc u have piss anxiety

liek seriously i cannot even pisst in public toilet most of the time
    Already did it on Wed. We sends it the labs. I wish he did it right away, so I wouldn't be stressed for 2 week.
    I think I'll for a 2nd chance because I really don't want to have to score stuff on the streets especially without the worry of drug tests. I don't sell them or abuse them. I take every so often if I'm about the have a panic attack or something.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    cut ur dosage down abit and replace it wif nature smoke or u may turnt on urself later
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Do weed.
    Fail more tests.
    ?
    Profit.

Post last edited by Semiazas at 2016-12-11T21:22:51.355215+00:00
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    One cannot fuck up a drug test. One can, however, fuck up a life test.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    see if you can find out what sort of test they use; if you're lucky they're only testing for benzos to save shekels
    drug tests are for cucks lol
    Originally posted by Lanny you can not fool a drug test by diluting your urine.

I'm pretty sure you can. Maybe not in the way op did it, but it's possible.
    Well I drank a shit ton on water the 12 hours preceding. So that was step one. To hopefully further delude it, I added some warm tap water. More water than pee. The clear color won't fuck me, because I drink a lot of water. At least I won't go to jail if negative, but I don't want to have to buy shit from the street so I don't get panic attacks.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    crush up a xanny in ur piss cup
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Drug tests are why god invented cocaine
Jump to Top