User Controls

Magic Mushroom kit

Thinking about getting some spores and a grow kit. Not for any financial gain or whatever, just so I can lie on my bed off my head and vibe. Not bothered about tripping just so long as I don't strip naked/ get arrested/ sectioned for trying to shag a tree.

Anyways does anyone have any reliable sites I could buy from cause there's loads out there and I'm stuck for choice.
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    Don't get the kits, just get the spores from the darknet or some kind of legit spore seller, spores are legal. The kits are all scams, you can make everything else yourself DIY and once you get the spores you can keep them alive forever if you do it right.

https://mycotek.org/index.php?threads/122/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    /r/sporetraders
    Bugz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Thinking about getting some spores and a grow kit. Not for any financial gain or whatever, just so I can lie on my bed off my head and vibe. Not bothered about tripping just so long as I don't strip naked/ get arrested/ sectioned for trying to shag a tree.

Anyways does anyone have any reliable sites I could buy from cause there's loads out there and I'm stuck for choice.

is dendrophiliac or eco-love illegal in the USA?
    Originally posted by Ghost Don't get the kits, just get the spores from the darknet or some kind of legit spore seller, spores are legal. The kits are all scams, you can make everything else yourself DIY and once you get the spores you can keep them alive forever if you do it right.

https://mycotek.org/index.php?threads/122/

Hey that's not a bad guide, well written but damn there's a lot of work to be done prepping. I'm committed regardless.
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    get a big ass pressure cooker and an entire dedicated clean room with poly barriers if you wanna be a crack head about it

Jump to Top