User Controls

Medieval Madman Stabbing Rampage

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-quebec-stabbing-man-wearing-22938740

A major manhunt has been launched after a suspect dressed in medieval clothing stabbed multiple people in an attack in Canada.

there had better be video of this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Okay šŸ‘Œ
    https://www.rt.com/news/505172-quebec-mass-stabbing-attack/

At least two people were killed and five more wounded in a stabbing attack in Quebec, Canada on early Sunday morning. Police have arrested the suspect.

Radio Canada reported that the suspect is a man in his 20s, and was wielding a sword when he was detained. He was taken to a hospital with hypothermia, the outlet said.

The incident took place three days after a Tunisian migrant went on a stabbing rampage inside a Catholic church in the French Mediterranean city of Nice, killing three people. He was shot by police and taken into custody.

that's how the crusades started
    https://twitter.com/WillontheRadio/status/1322792459357835265

not the crusader outfit I was expecting, looks like a Ring cosplay

lol wut
    Technologist victim of incest
    Aldra,
    What is that? I canā€™t play the video?

I know, you sound just as confused as me, but you watched the video Iā€™m assuming.
    that one's just a screencap, I don't have the link to that video, was from twitter and I think it got taken down
    Originally posted by Technologist Aldra,

I know, you sound just as confused as me, but you watched the video Iā€™m assuming.

He posted a screenshot of it for some reason

This is why I simply said ok i know there is no reasoning with Australians. They watch videos backwards and in still image
    Originally posted by aldra that one's just a screencap, I don't have the link to that video, was from twitter and I think it got taken down

Is that supposed to be the guy?

Ā§mĀ£Ć‚gƘL,
    You troll-meisteršŸ˜
    yeah that's the guy, I don't get why they described it as 'medieval clothing'
    Looks more like a ghost from a horror movie I saw yesterday.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra https://twitter.com/WillontheRadio/status/1322792459357835265

not the crusader outfit I was expecting, looks like a Ring cosplay

that threead has a bunch of videos on it now

it's an old samurai/feudal lord outfit
    Wow, interesting. Heā€™s just standing there. WTF? I guess he knew he was corneredšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Guess Iā€™m just surprised heā€™s not running. Maybe he was hoping for suicide by cop. He needs to come to the US for thatšŸ˜‚

imagine pressing the play arrow repeatedly in hopes that somehow the video will eventually plays itself.

imagine that. what do you fink star trek ?

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.-----------3----(bĀ­anned) fucking retards. thats the white gown hajis dress themselves in before they 'splode themselves up. they want to look purty when they go up to meet mohammed and the 72 weerjins

jargees dont keep long hairs.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.-----------3----(bĀ­anned) it played fine for me. you just have to press it one time. not repeatedly.

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.-----------3----(bĀ­anned) youre an idiot

you dont press the play button repeatedly. you only press it once and wait for it to play. it might have some lag. if you press it before it starts playing the lag will catch up to the following press and pause it.

Those aren't Muslims tou absolute moron
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]

What this video?...

Originally posted by aldra

lol wut

That's because its a fucking image sweetheart.

Ghost Black Hole
    yeah it was a wild halloween in Canada, I could hear the gunshoots from my igloo, my polar bears got scared but when the queen of england showed up to investigate everything calmed down.
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah it was a wild halloween in Canada, I could hear the gunshoots from my igloo, my polar bears got scared but when the queen of england showed up to investigate everything calmed down.

There are no polar bears in Canada
Jump to Top