User Controls

The Cure

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    My name is Joe salad and I'm run forrrest runnnn.
    Ghost Black Hole
    that channel you keep posting videos of fucking sucks. Also abraham lincoln was a republican you idiot
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Ghost that channel you keep posting videos of fucking sucks. Also abraham lincoln was a republican you idiot

The Lincoln project is comprised of republicans against trump.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    And who do they think should be the nominee? Romney? Jeb!

yikes.. those guys are more boring than sleepy joe
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Ghost And who do they think should be the nominee? Romney? Jeb!

yikes.. those guys are more boring than sleepy joe

No clue, but definitely not Trump.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They could put a fancy hat on a scarecrow and just tell people it's Ben Carson, nobody would be any the wiser
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Ghost that channel you keep posting videos of fucking sucks. Also abraham lincoln was a republican you idiot

So are the people in The Lincoln Project you idiot.

Look it up. Does George Conway's name ring a bell?

He's married to Kellyanne and one of the driving forces in the project.

But then...I'm sure you wouldn't like facts to get in your way, would you, genius?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Here's some facts for you old man

Camera doesn't lie. Do you really want to make a creepy pedo the most powerful man in the world, commander of the worlds biggest military and have his finger on the red button. Not to mention in charge of the security forces and pretty much "untouchable"?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    To believe Joe Biden is a pedophile is like believing Donald Trump is smart.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The Lincoln Project...

Democrats that finally read some history!

Originally posted by stl1 To believe Joe Biden is a pedophile is like believing Donald Trump is smart.

Well that's what he's like in front of cameras in public. I hate to imagine what he's like in more private settings.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Biden is an old-time baby-kissing politician. Baby kissing by politicians, until recently, has been the norm.

I can't help it if Trump scares babies with his orange clown makeup.
    But there's kissing babies and then there's stroking little girls hair, then holding their arm preventing them from moving away and saying the creepiest shit to them that you just wouldn't say to little girls.

Would you hold your friends ten year old daughter by the arm to stop her getting away so that you can stroke her hair repeatedly like a fucking nonce case stl1?

Would you really ever do that to any little girl, like ever?

Ghost Black Hole
    The Lincoln Project...

Ideology matters more than America!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    6.) Ghost absofuckinglutely has to scramble to make sure his is the last post in each and every one of my political threads.

Thanks for the verification as well as the attention, chump.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The Lincoln Project...

Originally posted by stl1 6.) Ghost absofuckinglutely has to scramble to make sure his is the last post in each and every one of my political threads.

Thanks for the verification as well as the attention, chump.

I wouldn't really call them political freds.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Joke freds more like

Donald Trump Black Hole
    I got a big horse cock
Jump to Top