User Controls

Early voting in TX has surpassed total votes for 2016 election

Folks, Texas is gonna be blue as fuck this year.
    it means ellection fraud.

aztecs must have high level of neanderthal DNAs.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it means ellection fraud.

aztecs must have high level of neanderthal DNAs.

Nope
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my neighbors and I are going to go vote today, it will be the first time i've ever been able to vote, theyre voting for joe biden but i'm not like that

joe biden is a corporate teool that helped co-right the patriot act and I just can't get behind that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Folks, Texas is gonna be blue as fuck this year.

thats what everyone thought when bet on the stork lost to ted cruz, I knew number cruncher for bet on the storks campaign he straight up told he won't win and nobody believed me.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Folks, Texas is gonna be blue as fuck this year.

so much for your drop box whining huh.
    i heard texas is gonna be purplish, purpalize the walls purpalize everything
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my neighbors and I are going to go vote today, it will be the first time i've ever been able to vote, theyre voting for joe biden but i'm not like that

joe biden is a corporate teool that helped co-right the patriot act and I just can't get behind that.

Which he said was a mistake.

Dude admits mistakes.

Does Trump?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson so much for your drop box whining huh.

Uhhh, no. Early voting includes mail in you retard.
    WellHung Black Hole
    trump has great hair, tho.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Uhhh, no. Early voting includes mail in you retard.

Non sequitur...your complaint was that it would limit people being able to vote...the topic of this thread kind of goes against your "theory"...retard.

Oh yeah and another reason I'm voting for trump is because I don't like libtards that are so stupid their willing to just give up their rights for decorum.. and for blm bullshit, this election is actually pretty crucial more than ever before. If they win you can call someone a fag on the internet and the next thing you know you're sitting in jail cell while muslims are lopping off your families heads on al jazeer fuck that shit

[video]https://postimg.cc/14HYFJ4Q/f2015c04[/video]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur…your complaint was that it would limit people being able to vote…the topic of this thread kind of goes against your "theory"…retard.

Lol no..

Idk whose posts you were reading. Lay off the sauce.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh yeah and another reason I'm voting for trump is because I don't like libtards that are so stupid their willing to just give up their rights for decorum.. and for blm bullshit, this election is actually pretty crucial more than ever before. If they win you can call someone a fag on the internet and the next thing you know you're sitting in jail cell while muslims are lopping off your families head al jazeer fuck that shit

[video]https://postimg.cc/14HYFJ4Q/f2015c04[/video]

Oh yeah and another reason I'm voting for trump is because I don't like libtards that are so stupid theyre willing to just give up their rights for decorum.. and for blm bullshit, this election is actually pretty crucial more than ever before. If they win you can call someone a fag on the internet and the next thing you know you're sitting in jail cell while muslims are lopping off your families heads on al jazeer fuck that shit

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh yeah and another reason I'm voting for trump is because I don't like libtards that are so stupid theyre willing to just give up their rights for decorum.. and for blm bullshit, this election is actually pretty crucial more than ever before. If they win you can call someone a fag on the internet and the next thing you know you're sitting in jail cell while muslims are lopping off your families heads on al jazeer fuck that shit

Nobody cares. Your vote wont matter in your city. It's voting blue no matter what you do.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol no..

Idk whose posts you were reading. Lay off the sauce.

Yours dummy.

https://niggasin.space/thread/59594

"You retard lmao. Some people have work/school/etc and can't vote on November 3rd. This limiting of drop off boxes makes it impossible for some people to vote at all, if they can't vote early. A lot of people also aren't going to drive an hour or two to go vote. It's ridiculous, there's literally no fucking reason for it. "

..again so much for your theory...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Yours dummy.

https://niggasin.space/thread/59594

"You retard lmao. Some people have work/school/etc and can't vote on November 3rd. This limiting of drop off boxes makes it impossible for some people to vote at all, if they can't vote early. A lot of people also aren't going to drive an hour or two to go vote. It's ridiculous, there's literally no fucking reason for it. "

..again so much for your theory…

You know that got deemed unconstitutional and never happened, right? The governor was stopped.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody cares. Your vote wont matter in your city. It's voting blue no matter what you do.

oohh okay i guess i shouldn't vote because §m£ÂgØL said so... hurp derp
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oohh okay i guess i shouldn't vote because §m£ÂgØL said so… hurp derp

I didnt say that you colossal dumb fuck

I just said it didn't matter. Vote or don't vote. Biden will win your county, and the election.
Jump to Top