User Controls

How the Texas governor is trying to gerrymander

Fun fact. If this location served every person it the county, you would need 1.8 people per second dropping their ballot off 24/7 for 30 days for everyone to vote.

But Republicans get fooled into thinking we are doing it to 'save money'. Fucking India has a law that says you have to have a voting place provided within 1.24 miles and some Americans can't even get one within 50.

India.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Fun fact. If this location served every person it the county, you would need 1.8 people per second dropping their ballot off 24/7 for 30 days for everyone to vote.

Ummm...you do know what a drop off ballot location is..right? Not everyone would be using it. There are HUNDREDS of voting locations in Harris county.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson you do know what a drop off ballot location is..right?

Ignorant indignation is the best kind.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    My main concern with the Governor doing that is the impact it will have on elderly voters being able to vote. They are at a high risk of dying from Covid-19 if they contract the virus making it dangerous for them to go to the ballot drop-off locations Jiggy mentioned.

In the article cited below, they talk about one man who is 82 and disabled, for him to be able to drop his ballot at the one drop box located in Harris County he must travel 72 miles into the city and back whereas before it was 16 miles.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/03/texas-mail-in-ballot-drop-off-sites
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ummm…you do know what a drop off ballot location is..right? Not everyone would be using it. There are HUNDREDS of voting locations in Harris county.

It fascinates me that the counties seem to be generally square-shaped in central texas... Whereas in Eastern and Western Texas, they are several different polygons.
    WellHung Black Hole
    My sister recently moved to Houston...She has a rooftop pool in her complex. She seems to like it there. She is quite successful, whereas i am not.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by itybit My main concern with the Governor doing that is the impact it will have on elderly voters being able to vote. They are at a high risk of dying from Covid-19 if they contract the virus making it dangerous for them to go to the ballot drop-off locations Jiggy mentioned.

In the article cited below, they talk about one man who is 82 and disabled, for him to be able to drop his ballot at the one drop box located in Harris County he must travel 72 miles into the city and back whereas before it was 16 miles.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/03/texas-mail-in-ballot-drop-off-sites

who gives a fuck about the geezers, if voting has a lower age limit it should have an upper one too.
    Originally posted by WellHung My sister recently moved to Houston…She has a rooftop pool in her complex. She seems to like it there. She is quite successful, whereas i am not.

Pics of sis?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by itybit My main concern with the Governor doing that is the impact it will have on elderly voters being able to vote. They are at a high risk of dying from Covid-19 if they contract the virus making it dangerous for them to go to the ballot drop-off locations Jiggy mentioned.

Old fella is/was covered by mail in voting.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ummm…you do know what a drop off ballot location is..right? Not everyone would be using it. There are HUNDREDS of voting locations in Harris county.

You retard lmao. Some people have work/school/etc and can't vote on November 3rd. This limiting of drop off boxes makes it impossible for some people to vote at all, if they can't vote early. A lot of people also aren't going to drive an hour or two to go vote. It's ridiculous, there's literally no fucking reason for it. The governor is being rightfully sued as it is unconstitutional. The machines for this already existed and were used in 2018. It is run by unpaid volunteers.

Even if it 'costs too much', making sure everyone can vote is something any democratic government should do. Like I said, India provides a polling location within a little over a mile of your residence. EVERYBODY in India can walk to vote. One of the most populous countries in the world...

If India can do it, we can do it too. Republicans just don't want to, because people not being able to vote early will benefit them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Old fella is/was covered by mail in voting.

Mail in voting isn't exactly guaranteed when Republicans have been fucking that up too.

Plus you can drop off your mail in ballot at a drop off box... That's what a lot of people use them for. In my state it means you avoid having to fill out a form and bring ID when you go to vote early.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You retard lmao. Some people have work/school/etc and can't vote on November 3rd.

Yep, they vote at lunchtime, after work, after school, MAIL IN VOTING...as they have done for DECADES...the VAST majority of places allow you a couple of hours off to go vote too around here (I live in Harris county) etc etc.

Also you said..

"If this location served every person it the county, you would need 1.8 people per second dropping their ballot off 24/7 for 30 days for everyone to vote."

Wouldn't happen dummy...

IF IF IF, IF a goat the size of Jupiter hits the Earth at 27,000MPH on Nov 2nd it wont matter..

If games...SMH at your recockulous nonsensical fabrications...again.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You retard lmao. Some people have work/school/etc and can't vote on November 3rd. This limiting of drop off boxes makes it impossible for some people to vote at all, if they can't vote early. A lot of people also aren't going to drive an hour or two to go vote. It's ridiculous, there's literally no fucking reason for it. The governor is being rightfully sued as it is unconstitutional. The machines for this already existed and were used in 2018. It is run by unpaid volunteers.

Even if it 'costs too much', making sure everyone can vote is something any democratic government should do. Like I said, India provides a polling location within a little over a mile of your residence. EVERYBODY in India can walk to vote. One of the most populous countries in the world…

If India can do it, we can do it too. Republicans just don't want to, because people not being able to vote early will benefit them.

how can you not vote early? lolol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yep, they vote at lunchtime, after work, after school, MAIL IN VOTING…as they have done for DECADES…the VAST majority of places allow you a couple of hours off to go vote too around here (I live in Harris county) etc etc.

Also you said..

"If this location served every person it the county, you would need 1.8 people per second dropping their ballot off 24/7 for 30 days for everyone to vote."

Wouldn't happen dummy…

IF IF IF, IF a goat the size of Jupiter hits the Earth at 27,000MPH on Nov 2nd it wont matter..

If games…SMH as your recockulous fabrications…again.

You'll have to excuse my friend §m£ÂgØL, he's not that bright, but hey thats it goes sometimes fam with people like §m£ÂgØL. I honestly think he can't help himself sometimes..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yep, they vote at lunchtime, after work, after school, MAIL IN VOTING…as they have done for DECADES…the VAST majority of places allow you a couple of hours off to go vote too around here (I live in Harris county) etc etc.

Also you said..

Wouldn't happen dummy…

If games…SMH at your recockulous nonsensical fabrications…again.

Ahahahahhaha

Look at all these excuses you're coming up with for elected officials TAKING AWAY polling locations. Fucking lol. Again, mail in can't be relied up on you retard. Republicants run USPS made sure of that.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Go to India then you unpatriotic bitch. Oh but wait you can't, so you wont.
    Get on Greg abbotts level opie shit bird, oh weight but you can't and won't.

You think you can govern a state better than him, ha! Pro tip, theres some things in this world you'll never know a if you dont go because you think everyone is a mgtow, hey now you're an all-star get laid of glitters trolls only stars bring the moyo

You and technologist should get your womens right taken away
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Ahahahahhaha

Look at all these excuses you're coming up with for elected officials TAKING AWAY polling locations. Fucking lol. Again, mail in can't be relied up on you retard. Republicants run USPS made sure of that.

Again there are literally HUNDREDS of polling stations in Harris county...the FURTHEST you'd near to walk is a mile...but in Houston no one walks except poor niggers and dirty Hispanics ....and we don't want them voting anyway.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Again there are literally HUNDREDS of polling stations in Harris county…the FURTHEST you'd near to walk is a mile…but in Houston no one walks except poor niggers and dirty Hispanics ….and we don't want them voting anyway.

There it is. The bigotry that makes everyone support unjust and anti-democratic bullshit like this. If Democrats tried it you'd be up an arms, but since its against THOSE people its fine.

Well guess what? You are those people, and you are not fine. You're dead.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace There it is. The bigotry that makes everyone support unjust and anti-democratic bullshit like this. If Democrats tried it you'd be up an arms, but since its against THOSE people its fine.

Well guess what? You are those people, and you are not fine. You're dead.

Again I'm not a republican, I'm a fascist...bigotry is a badge of honor for us..thanks for recognizing.
Jump to Top