User Controls

official [b]rejection letter[/b] for fellow NIS users, thread

Bugz Space Nigga
    here is a sample

__--------------__

[Their name],<---- their nis user namename

Thanks for your patience while I reviewed this proposal. I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass. We’ve published a lot on cybersecurity lately, and unfortunately the proposed piece overlaps a bit too much with other articles we’ve published. I hope you find a good home for it in another publication.

All the best,

__-----------__

ok Ill start!

Dear Lanny,

Thanks for your patience yet, while I reviewed this proposal of you requesting monies for system upgrade. I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass. We’ve published a lot on cybersecurity lately and your background check shows your risk score is just to high for myself to offer into your crowd funding.

All the best,
    -Totse2K1
    666 O'Doyle Ln
    Peedyville, Totse California
    x4700-234

Business Line
    (415)x8x-xxx1x
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Dear Luigi

Thanks for your patience while I reviewed this proposal. I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass on ivesting half in your 1950s streamline trailer co-op/ hot dog diner and mini resort. Unfortunately the proposed piece overlaps a bit too much with other interest I've taken interest in. I hope you find a good highway underpass to park it for your investment and sucess in a mellennials boom in the miimalist movement of micro resorts and hotdog cafes.

All the best,
    -Totse2K1
    666 O'Doyle Ln
    Peedyville, Totse California
    x4700-234

Business Line
    (415)x8x-xxx1x
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Dear Peedy O'Doyle

Thanks for you're patients. We have finished gaslighting you, and the final phase of the study is now concluded. Unfortunately we have determined that Jeff Hunter was actually not involved in any of the incidents you have alleged. We understand how frustrating this news might be and hope that you can still somehow find closure in these matters.

In false sincerity,
    Krusty Kay, Senior Apprentice of PsyOps: Western US Division
    The Aquino Group
    1488 Diablo Canyon Rd.
    Walnut Creek, CA
    1-800-GET-BENT ( Extension 711 )

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    nshanin sent similar letters to colleges and universities back in the day.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    send it dont lend it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The autisimo never ends in space
Jump to Top