User Controls

California to ban sale of gasoline powered vehicles by 2035

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    How will greasers cope?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Good idea.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-...---............-....-.............-.......................................................(b­anned) i guarantee this isnt going to happen

it is literally illegal

prtty sure you're wrong. its the wavve of the future. we are going to be going to work on hover boards and jet packs its already happening with tesla coming here to austin, and since when did doing thing illegal stop the ill-elitist like me you simp. I'm voting for ralph nader

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-...---............-....-.............-.......................................................(b­anned) i guarantee this isnt going to happen

it is literally illegal

how much you want to bet? I'd be willing to bet you a friendly bet that you're wrong.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby prtty sure you're wrong. its the wavve of the future. we are going to be going to work on hover boards and jet packs its already happening with tesla coming here to austin, and since when did doing thing illegal stop the ill-elitist like me you simp. I'm voting for ralph nader

By 2035 you'll be dead from stds
    Clearly a rigged monopoly because if someone tried to make a nuclear powered car today they would go to prison for life

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Some guy made a water powered car, his discovery depressed him so much he committed suicide by blowing himself up in his car.
    So does this mean horses will be road legal again
    Good move.

Government should subsidize charging port construction next, and lower taxes on electric car sales.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So does this mean horses will be road legal again

Horses are fucking annoying on the road.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So does this mean horses will be road legal again

Horses are road legal here.

Not many people want to ride one of course.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Horses are fucking annoying on the road.

They're really not.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed They're really not.

Guess you've never lived anywhere that actually has a decent horse population. It's like bikes that stink and shit everywhere, only twice as wide so when they ride on the curb instead of the road, they still end up blocking you.

Sure if I guess if you only live somewhere with a casual horse population you don't have to deal with that. But for those of us with horses in our daily lives, its annoying, and a serious health hazard
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    https://babylonbee.com/news/state-with-no-electricity-orders-everyone-to-drive-cars-that-run-on-electricity
    Northern Indiana has an amish population that rides buggies around town
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat I suspect if they ever propose something like this in my province there will be riots of a scale that dwarf anything the US has seen

Electric is where it's all going.
    There is no say in this.
    By the late 30s all vehicles will be electric and slowly ICE vehicles will be phased out.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat I'm going to grind up your mom and covert her into biofuel to burn in my 2005 jetta

You couldn't grind a squirrel
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by netstat I'm going to grind up your mom and covert her into biofuel to burn in my 2005 jetta

pretty sure ur gonna have to render the fat off her and use that to fuel ur jetta cuz tissue is gonna clog ur jets
Jump to Top