User Controls

It's Time To Throw This Loser Coward Out Of Our White House

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You're just mad because you're a petulant child who throws temper tantrums and makes all the rest of us have to suffer through it every time Lanny boots your ass off of here.

Are you ever going to grow up?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My mother is buried at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery with my father.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by stl1 You're just mad because you're a petulant child who throws temper tantrums and makes all the rest of us have to suffer through it every time Lanny boots your ass off of here.

Jimi Hendrix was overrated.
    Technologist victim of incest

I’m seriously curious if trump supporters want a dictator in charge. This is fucking insane🥴
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m seriously curious if trump supporters want a dictator in charge. This is fucking insane🥴

you know hillary has said the same thing on behalf of the DNC right?
    Originally posted by aldra you know hillary has said the same thing on behalf of the DNC right?

So hilliary said to get rid of ballots, then there won’t have to be a peaceful transfer of power, but just a continuation? Show me where she said that.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Technologist

I’m seriously curious if trump supporters want a dictator in charge. This is fucking insane🥴

what in the fuck makes you thing there will even be a change of power after the election?????

when trump wins there will be no change of power thereby making the question at hand MOOT.
    NIGGERS so how is he being a dicktater,, you leftist cunts cant see what really in front of ur faggot faces,, even JOE said a day or two ago that he doubts he can win the election.

you commie bastards should all be taken to the walmart consentration camps and slaved out for ur duration
    Really Pole?

He’s saying if all the ballots are counted he won’t win. He’s getting pretty desperate if he has to throw out ballots.

Quit listening to that Q shit. Biden NEVER said he doubts he can win. Even if he believed it, no politician would say that. Duhhhh.

Let me ask you Pole, do you want a dictatorship?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    shut the fuck up you stupid ignorant UNAMERICAN dumbfuck.

democrats are the ones going for dicktatership ur just to blind to see it
    that goes for you to LARRY
    these are ur people
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Pole in here mad like a 60 year old man who just had his taters burnt by his live in boyfriend.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    OP why don't you finish your sentence?

It's Time To Throw This Loser Coward Out Of Our White House and replace him with an 80 year old pedophile with a crackhead son.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Pole in here mad like a 60 year old man who just had his taters burnt by his live in boyfriend.

You always go straight for the gay shit. I think you are trying to come out.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Jimi Hendrix was overrated.

Salute, motherfucker!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You always go straight for the gay shit. I think you are trying to come out.

How's that horrific looking nose doing today grandpa retard?
    dude ur just lucky i'm not still livin in Indiana or ide come over and whip ur faggot ass and fuck ur girl real good before goin home
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by POLECAT dude ur just lucky i'm not still livin in Indiana or ide come over and whip ur faggot ass and fuck ur girl real good before goin home

Did Q feed you that line of bullshit too?
Jump to Top