User Controls

Communist China releases propaganda depicting bombing of Guam

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    They literally splice together clips from transformers and hurt locker for the missiles exploding. Maybe Optimus Prime has joined the PLAAF.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2020/09/22/2003743857
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

lol that's goofy as shit, even looks like it was recorded on a VCD

I'd assume it hadn't actually come from the military if they hadn't done this so many times before
    I get the distinct impression that China doesn't really have a military modernisation plan and is just throwing money at whatever looks 'high tech'.

they haven't been in a serious conflict in a long enough time that they don't seem to understand what's important when it comes to force planning anymore, and they don't seem to enforce any higher standards in military manufacturing chains than anywhere else - probably because it all comes from the same factories as the consumer stuff - but it means most of their hardware is unreliable at best.

I imagine the bulk of their propulsion and rocket tech comes directly from Russia but even then I wonder how well their TBMs, SAMs and ASBMs would actually perform if they were tested in real combat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I get the distinct impression that China doesn't really have a military modernisation plan and is just throwing money at whatever looks 'high tech'.

they haven't been in a serious conflict in a long enough time that they don't seem to understand what's important when it comes to force planning anymore, and they don't seem to enforce any higher standards in military manufacturing chains than anywhere else - probably because it all comes from the same factories as the consumer stuff - but it means most of their hardware is unreliable at best.

I imagine the bulk of their propulsion and rocket tech comes directly from Russia but even then I wonder how well their TBMs, SAMs and ASBMs would actually perform if they were tested in real combat

I really hope we never find out.

I know you hate Amerikkka and all that, but face it, without them war would break out pretty damn quickly with China and one of their neighbours. Would fuck up the global economy. And you know lots of people would die.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer--....................................................................................................(b­anned) i find some humor in their most recent major conflict.

they got their slant-eyed asses beat up by bunch of indians with after they started a literal b-movie gang brawl using baseball bats and improvised bludgeoning implements.

yea. im pissing in my pants at the thought of a US/jhyna conflict. pissing in my pants with laughter…

The Indian army can field so much more air power in that border region it's not funny.

Chinas best air assets are all on the east coast to harass Taiwan.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer--....................................................................................................(b­anned) i find some humor in their most recent major conflict.

they got their slant-eyed asses beat up by bunch of indians with after they started a literal b-movie gang brawl using baseball bats and improvised bludgeoning implements.

lol 'major conflict'

did they ever release casualty numbers? I'd think the PLA were more effective than the Indian regulars
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I really hope we never find out.

I know you hate Amerikkka and all that, but face it, without them war would break out pretty damn quickly with China and one of their neighbours. Would fuck up the global economy. And you know lots of people would die.

the current system is completely untenable, the sooner it implodes the better - and it will be soon.

it's not about whether I dislike the US or like any other states; it's about a modern world geared toward rewarding sociopaths that produce nothing. the powers that be remain dominant not because of any demonstrable power or divine right but because they've locked down the corridors leading to real power so that only people such as themselves, carefully vetted schemers and sociopaths, are able to squeeze through.

more effort, capital and material wealth is expended to beat everyone down lest they become a competitor than to move forward.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer--....................................................................................................(b­anned) the commies and raji-haji are both trying to keep the numbers under wraps but last i heard 25 raji-hajis were dead and 35 chinee…meaning the injuns won.

the chinese were lying. neutral sources have released evidence that some chink general started it for political reasons.

Yeah it was because the Indians started construction on an airbase in a contested area, and under the current agreement with the US the US could potentially house weapons there which the Chinese were having none of
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer--....................................................................................................(b­anned) the commies and raji-haji are both trying to keep the numbers under wraps but last i heard 25 raji-hajis were dead and 35 chinee…meaning the injuns won.

the chinese were lying. neutral sources have released evidence that some chink general started it for political reasons.

India published their numbers almost immediately. China never did.
    Originally posted by aldra the current system is completely untenable, the sooner it implodes the better - and it will be soon.

it's not about whether I dislike the US or like any other states; it's about a modern world geared toward rewarding sociopaths that produce nothing. the powers that be remain dominant not because of any demonstrable power or divine right but because they've locked down the corridors leading to real power so that only people such as themselves, carefully vetted schemers and sociopaths, are able to squeeze through.

more effort, capital and material wealth is expended to beat everyone down lest they become a competitor than to move forward.

Your third way Utopia is completely unrealistic though.

Either the USN is dominant in waters that are important to our survival, or the PLN is. I may not like the former but the latter is many times worse.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Your third way Utopia is completely unrealistic though.

Either the USN is dominant in waters that are important to our survival, or the PLN is. I may not like the former but the latter is many times worse.

I don't want utopia, I just want it all to fall down to see what happens
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra I don't want utopia, I just want it all to fall down to see what happens

You're a monster Zorg.
    I know
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The US is trying desperately to trigger another world war.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The US is trying desperately to trigger another world war.

Looks like they are trying to prevent one with china.
    Octavian motherfucker

yea. im pissing in my pants at the thought of a US/jhyna conflict. pissing in my pants with laughter…

What are you talking about? China beat more Indians to death with spiked bats real horror show during that skirmish.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Looks like they are trying to prevent one with china.

No, they aren't. They're sticking their long noses into Taiwan to try and antagonize China into an attack.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Even if US agitation is behind the Hong Kong umbrella movement and all that jazz. I don't even really care, China can go fuck itself, communism is cancer and it ought to have been eradicated from the face of the Earth a long, long, time ago.

China can explode, the US economy will take a hit because all manufacturing jobs are over there. But bonus, because guess what now the US has to bring all those jobs back to their continent. Europe can do business with Russia as far as the energy markets are concerned at least and then we can turn our attention to eradicating communist and Marxist/Leninist revolutionary groups like BLM and Antifa in our respective domestic domains.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by aldra I get the distinct impression that China doesn't really have a military modernisation plan and is just throwing money at whatever looks 'high tech'.

doesnt matter because the lead time from design/copying to manufacturing is so short that new products can be churned out before the week is over.
Jump to Top