User Controls

Why is Chicago Frank Sinatra's kind of town?

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    volks?
    why do you have a cock for a nose

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood why do you have a cock for a nose

lol did you catch my beatle bailey boot reference I through out there yesterday?

yeah but that does look like opie, but opie isn't cool enough to wear beatle baileys.
    I don't

Why are you a drug addicted loser who fucks a man who pretends to be a woman?
    anyways.. I have a pair of chukka boots, but did you ever see that show the wire? that guy ziggy is an older verison of sid and his beatle boots
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyways.. I have a pair of chukka boots, but did you ever see that show the wire? that guy ziggy is an older verison of sid and his beatle boots

mindless consumer
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal mindless consumer

It wasn't mindless I wanted a nice pair of boots for certain occasions and they are warm during the winter I've had them a few years so its great that they last.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It wasn't mindless I wanted a nice pair of boots for certain occasions and they are warm during the winter I've had them a few years so its great that they last.

You could have just gone to kolhs or walmart and bought a normal pair of boots you vapid consumer
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Franky was from Hoboken New Jersey. anything looked good to Franky that wasnt Hoboken Jersey in 1939
    Bugz Space Nigga
    btw.. do you know what the nickname for chicago was? before Shy-Town Chi-Town? "Second City". it was to be the next NYC. what kind of original pride does one have for calling yourselves Second Place?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood why do you have a cock for a nose

hold on queer. beatle boots r uber cool. hipsters r faggots
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You could have just gone to kolhs or walmart and bought a normal pair of boots you vapid consumer

that shit is cheap and wears out, and they actually do sell chukkas at kolhs and walmart just shitty quality.

Like I could go buy pants at walmart that are going to be torn up in know time because their so cheap and don't fit my esquitely slender frame, so I rather just buy pants that actually fit, comfortable and last.\

but hey I know you're a cock nose low baller, so you wouldn't understand, and plus you don't even by clothes your mom does for you.. imagine being almost 30 and your mom still dresses you, unbelievable
    Bugz Space Nigga
    target sells a desent pair of workboots that look pretty nice.

but I would go to a shoe store that specializes in top brands. shoes should be top quality if you can afford.

white boiu americans love to buy shoes and wear them out cause theyre comfy and broken in. but lack support.

you know why you get a cold shoulder from some europeans or asian store owners? they look at your shoes and pants. even though the white guy might have a wad of cash. they get brushed off for having poor bois shoes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    It was Sammy Cahns' kind of town, he wrote the lyrics.
    Originally posted by Bugz target sells a desent pair of workboots that look pretty nice.

but I would go to a shoe store that specializes in top brands. shoes should be top quality if you can afford.

white boiu americans love to buy shoes and wear them out cause theyre comfy and broken in. but lack support.

you know why you get a cold shoulder from some europeans or asian store owners? they look at your shoes and pants. even though the white guy might have a wad of cash. they get brushed off for having poor bois shoes.

well how to you get rich bois shoes unless you go to a place like that then they just brush you off? hmmm?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    reminds me I want to get another pair of tanker boots but shipping from the US is a bitch
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..................................................................................................... (banned) you could try china. their quality is stellar.

some of their brands are, they run the full fucking gamut

no idea about boots though
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..................................................................................................... (banned) no they dont. they steal the designs from the companies that designed the originals and sell copies.

This
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well how to you get rich bois shoes unless you go to a place like that then they just brush you off? hmmm?

Walk in with flip flops and nice shorts and a shirt. maybe silk. with a couple of fancy shopping bags in your hand. That is a good question Bill Krozby. but my point was you get brushed off for other things when walking in this store. that is an Old addage of the person's wealth reflects in the quality of their shoes. because wealthy people in the old days hussled a lot and wore high quality shoes. so that addage is still apart of the business creedo. But in the USA people make wealth without working hard, some just kick back and day trade all fucking day long. or have other people do their work. Then you started getting beach bums in Cali and Hawaii and Florida.. etc wearing cheap clothes or holes in the t-shirt just bumming around in flip flops but have a fat ass Condo on the beach or a big estate house in Malibu they go home to.

do me a favor since I'm not there Kr0z. Pinch your fucking nipples and twist them until they turn Purple. your smart ass reply deserves a purple nurple.. also Don't be gay and enjoy it. Fgt0
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bugz Walk in with flip flops and nice shorts and a shirt. maybe silk. with a couple of fancy shopping bags in your hand. That is a good question Bill Krozby. but my point was you get brushed off for other things when walking in this store. that is an Old addage of the person's wealth reflects in the quality of their shoes. because wealthy people in the old days hussled a lot and wore high quality shoes. so that addage is still apart of the business creedo. But in the USA people make wealth without working hard, some just kick back and day trade all fucking day long. or have other people do their work. Then you started getting beach bums in Cali and Hawaii and Florida.. etc wearing cheap clothes or holes in the t-shirt just bumming around in flip flops but have a fat ass Condo on the beach or a big estate house in Malibu they go home to.

do me a favor since I'm not there Kr0z. Pinch your fucking nipples and twist them until they turn Purple. your smart ass reply deserves a purple nurple.. also Don't be gay and enjoy it. Fgt0

So back in the day rich people walked more than poor people?
Jump to Top