User Controls

how much of a fuckn fatass do you have to be

cigreting Dark Matter
    to order appetizers before eating a meal. Absolutely disgusting that some people can eat that much.
    "oh yes ill have the cheese curds, nachos, and garlic bread before i stuff my fatass face with the main course please thx"
    "And for dessert sir?"
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "And for dessert sir?"

thats another thing ive never understood.
    "uh yeah now that ive had a couple appetizers and a full meal id like to eat some sugary ass food thx"

And people wonder why a bunch of us Americans are so fukn fat
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Appetiser

a small dish of food or a drink taken before a meal or the main course of a meal to stimulate one's appetite.

Have you never experienced fine dining?

Me n ur grampspa do it a lot together

faggit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ..and when they bring the bill they give you a couple of mints too.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls Appetiser

a small dish of food or a drink taken before a meal or the main course of a meal to stimulate one's appetite.

Have you never experienced fine dining?

Me n ur grampspa do it a lot together

faggit
    I guess when i have a appetite i just eat regular food, not like some slob who needs 3 or 4 courses for a meal
    also show us a pic of how fat you are, probably not as fat as larrys faggot ass though
    Just smoke weed
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting to order appetizers before eating a meal. Absolutely disgusting that some people can eat that much.
    "oh yes ill have the cheese curds, nachos, and garlic bread before i stuff my fatass face with the main course please thx"

I know you don't have a woman or any friends but sometimes people go out to eat in groups and share an appetizer before dinner.

It's funny that you don't know how dinner works, stickbro.
    Originally posted by Grylls stimulate one's appetite.

Non sequitur...if you are sitting in a restaurant you already have an appetite...unless you are a complete dumbo of course.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I know you don't have a woman or any friends but sometimes people go out to eat in groups and share an appetizer before dinner.

It's funny that you don't know how dinner works, stickbro.

its funny how much of a fat liberal faggot you are. post up your pic so we can laugh again faget
    Originally posted by cigreting I guess when i have a appetite i just eat regular food, not like some slob who needs 3 or 4 courses for a meal
    also show us a pic of how fat you are, probably not as fat as larrys faggot ass though

Maybe you’re poor so you can’t afford fine dining

The portions are small

Have you never treated a bitch to it?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur…if you are sitting in a restaurant you already have an appetite…unless you are a complete dumbo of course.

Non sequitur

I’ve been in restaurants many times without eating myself when I treated my ex
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Ok I'll post up my pic of not being fat and you go ahead and post your pic looking like a starving Ethiopian while claiming you could kick everyone's ass lolz
    Originally posted by Grylls Non sequitur

I’ve been in restaurants many times without eating myself when I treated my ex

A REAL man if he was not hungry would say to the hungry woman "We'll go eat later you fat bitch when we are both hungry...fuck me you just had a salad 3 days ago!"...
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ok I'll post up my pic of not being fat and you go ahead and post your pic looking like a starving Ethiopian while claiming you could kick everyone's ass lolz

He always asks for my pics too
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A REAL man if he was not hungry would say to the hungry woman "We'll go eat later you fat bitch when we are both hungry…fuck me you just had a salad 3 days ago!"…

No

A real man treats his lady and cherishes her

I just usually sat there with a beer if I wasn’t hungry
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    never take a tweeker out to dinner
    Originally posted by POLECAT never take a tweeker out to dinner

bcos they don’t eat?
    Technologist victim of incest
    I can just see Cig on a dinner date.

Date: “Wow, that artichoke dip looks great as an appetizer.”

Cig: “What, what, what? Did you just say appetizers?”

Cig’s bewildered date: “U-u-u-m yeah?!”

Cig: “Fuck you ya lazy fat slob, I’m taking you home now.”
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Grylls bcos they don’t eat?

yeah,, its a total wast of money,, may as well just buy her a tienth and doll it out to her over the next few hrs
Jump to Top