STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i'll use my fist
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by STER0S i'll use my fist

To shove up your own asshole?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yah
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i want pics STEROS right now..or we will fight to the death and I only want peace bro.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I had the worst experience drinking 4loko years ago. We had a little after work get together, & I somehow managed to plow down my coworker fence smh, we couldn't wake one of my co workers up, causing him to sleep over & get in physical altercation with his pregnant GF leading him to get arrested & fired, & my then manager quit abruptly the day after. Lol. One bar & 2 4lokos & I still don't know what in the fuck happened that night. Lol SMH
    Never again. πŸ™ƒ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I had the worst experience drinking 4loko years ago. We had a little after work get together, & I somehow managed to plow down my coworker fence smh, we couldn't wake one of my co workers up, causing him to sleep over & get in physical altercation with his pregnant GF leading him to get arrested & fired, & my then manager quit abruptly the day after. Lol. One bar & 2 4lokos & I still don't know what in the fuck happened that night. Lol SMH
    Never again. πŸ™ƒ

lightweight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yep Easy E...

let them try drinking whisky/bourbon 100 or proof or better for a week or so...Jesus those days should have killed me.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun lightweight.

Wrong. Pretty sure it was the xanny bar, but I always relate the experience to 4lokos cuz I never drank them before. I stick w vodka these days.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wrong. Pretty sure it was the xanny bar, but I always relate the experience to 4lokos cuz I never drank them before. I stick w vodka these days.

Yikes! I revoke the lightweight comment.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol just conveniently leaving out the xanax part in the story. I'm pretty sure that is usually a game changer. Lest I remind the folk of kreepkays fingerpainting night on TC but yolo who gives a shit as long as you didn't kill anyone live laugh and ficking love and live some more
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I had the worst experience drinking 4loko years ago. We had a little after work get together, & I somehow managed to plow down my coworker fence smh, we couldn't wake one of my co workers up, causing him to sleep over & get in physical altercation with his pregnant GF leading him to get arrested & fired, & my then manager quit abruptly the day after. Lol. One bar& 2 4lokos & I still don't know what in the fuck happened that night. Lol SMH
    Never again. πŸ™ƒ
    😜
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I had the worst experience drinking 4loko years ago. We had a little after work get together, & I somehow managed to plow down my coworker fence smh, we couldn't wake one of my co workers up, causing him to sleep over & get in physical altercation with his pregnant GF leading him to get arrested & fired, & my then manager quit abruptly the day after. Lol. One bar & 2 4lokos & I still don't know what in the fuck happened that night. Lol SMH
    Never again. πŸ™ƒ

I would have fun with you in Florida
    Originally posted by Sudo I would have fun with you in Florida

No you wouldn't, she wont let you.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Jesus Christ.
    Christ on a Jesus Fucking fuck Cross. She is so offended E. I feel her up...and her pain always
    Originally posted by Dregs Christ on a Jesus Fucking fuck Cross. She is so offended E. I feel her up…and her pain always

Am I in trouble? I stay in trouble tho
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm in Florida, I'll have sex with DTE.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'll break ur heart & take ur money,pimp. No u won't.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I'll break ur heart & take ur money,pimp. No u won't.

Told ya's!
Jump to Top