User Controls

I collapsed on a frog today

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So today was very hot and after dropping off a worker I went to a store ans bought 2 bottles of iced tea and drove down an old service road to where there are atv trails, just to be in the woods. It was a weird day, a friend of mines mother died and an immediate family member was in a traffic accident where their vehicle (bike) was destroyed but they made off with just a broken toe. A few other weird interactions and I felt I had to retreat into the woods where it was cool and peaceful.

Well I went what I felt was sufficiently far enough away from people, then collapsed in the heat and when my right hand hit something wet I thought that was weird. Well I turned my head to look at what I just fell on and it was a little green frog I had disturbed in the shade. I felt like an asshole for hurting the frog (although he was able to hop away quickly afterwards, hopefully unscathed) and intruding into his territory. I had a 20 minute or so nap there, then when I came to and walked back an ATV came by and I stared at him hard for rolling through frog land like he owned it.

Anyways, I really feel the need to retreat from society, I feel the freedom from that would make me happy. I sent money today to a friend who is hitchhiking across half of Canada (right into conception bay) and I envy his freedom. I have so many moving parts in my life I need to simplify things for the sake of my mental health. I really do need more of some things to but definitely less pills and leeches and toxicity and more Love, creativity and freedom. This isnt what I fought for is it? Can I trade this weighted emptiness for anything? Ill throw in a buncha useless dongs and dopes too, make me an offer
    WellHung Black Hole
    did u happen to fuck a nigger?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    That's what I'd rather do, be in the forest. Stuck in an urban hell hole full of the DUMBEST people on the planet

And it's blazing hot 9/10 of the year
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz That's what I'd rather do, be in the forest. Stuck in an urban hell hole full of the DUMBEST people on the planet

And it's blazing hot 9/10 of the year

Shudn't have moved to Mexico City.
    Originally posted by WellHung Shudn't have moved to Mexico City.

It's not any worse there other than crime and smog. Great for high altitude training actually. It is probably better than here
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I grabbed a chipmunk by the tail today,, he freaked out and when he got traction he left the last half inch of his tail skin between my fingers,, I felt real bad for him but apparently its a safety meconism they have the can let the hide fall off like a liserd
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I grabbed a chipmunk by the tail today,, he freaked out and when he got traction he left the last half inch of his tail skin between my fingers,, I felt real bad for him but apparently its a safety meconism they have the can let the hide fall off like a liserd

No way in Hell you got anywhere close to a chipmunk, unless you shot it.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    bet me nigger,, 20 bucks and ill tell ya how slick I am
    rick caught a bird today also,, nigga we wild motherfuckers,, end of the country just means free pussy and food for rick n I
    he caught one yesterday also
    Originally posted by POLECAT rick caught a bird today also,, nigga we wild motherfuckers,, end of the country just means free pussy and food for rick n I

That sounds so deliverance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT rick caught a bird today also,, nigga we wild motherfuckers,, end of the country just means free pussy and food for rick n I

What's the high temperature this time of year there
    I messaged an ex girlfriend to apologize to her and she said it took me a long time to "man up" and she was using me for sex, then she sent me pictures of a tattoo she got today and said her boss caught her on the phone so she had to stop. I messaged this other girl asking what she was up to but I just ended up shitposting about how important daydreaming is and how opiates facilitate dreaming so she thinks I'm a junkie piece of shit so I feel I gave her an accurate sudo experience. My baby momz is being distant and weird and I try to help her but it just makes her hate me more.

Anyone want to pray for me? It literally hurts for me to physically pray so I just try to be conscious of the world we live in. I Love extracting introspective conversations from people who aren't typically introspective.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Sudo I messaged an ex girlfriend to apologize to her and she said it took me a long time to "man up" and she was using me for sex, then she sent me pictures of a tattoo she got today and said her boss caught her on the phone so she had to stop. I messaged this other girl asking what she was up to but I just ended up shitposting about how important daydreaming is and how opiates facilitate dreaming so she thinks I'm a junkie piece of shit so I feel I gave her an accurate sudo experience. My baby momz is being distant and weird and I try to help her but it just makes her hate me more.

Anyone want to pray for me? It literally hurts for me to physically pray so I just try to be conscious of the world we live in. I Love extracting introspective conversations from people who aren't typically introspective.

Your life is horrible.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Your life is horrible.

My life is no more horrible than life itself. I have brief beautiful transcendent moments on the daily and I'm never really bored or wanting for anything physical. I'm pretty blessed all things considered, I just wish my mental health was better
    Originally posted by Sudo My life is no more horrible than life itself. I have brief beautiful transcendent moments on the daily and I'm never really bored or wanting for anything physical. I'm pretty blessed all things considered, I just wish my mental health was better

Aren't you a deadbeat loser who's wife and children abandoned you.
    And you spend your time sexting a psychologically 15 year old on the net.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I may be socially isolated, but thanks for making me feel good.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Aren't you a deadbeat loser who's wife and children abandoned you.
    And you spend your time sexting a psychologically 15 year old on the net.

No, nothing about that is true. Aren't you a virgin who lives with his mother and has a tenuous grasp of reality?

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I may be socially isolated, but thanks for making me feel good.

You are welcome, I guess that's what you needed. Ask me anything else you want if you think it will make you feel better
    You said your wifr left you and you have to pay child support.

And almost a year ago you sent me a series of pms where you went into detail about how you would have sex with me.

You're a very unstable and depraved person
Jump to Top