User Controls

I love everyone here

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just want you to know that. I'm weird and inconsistent and lots of things but, I do love you. Some more than others, :) , but I love you. Even, yeah, even you. Ever since I joined zoklet I certainly have shifted my mind state on things and I dont know if it's good or bad. I just know that in my LOINS I like people, and I want everyone to be happy. I probably wouldnt make this post when I was dead sober because somehow its embarrassing to admit you care about people and want the best for humanity, on this site.

But I'm not sober. So I'm saying it. I wish I didnt care so much. I try not to. I cant help it.

Nigger!!!! Right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    You make me quiver sir
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats actually weird you made this thread, i was actually going to make the same thread a couple hours ago but started doing something else. I love you too man. and no im not sober Im smokin weed and im still feeling the fent my friend gave me last night.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Much love yo
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by mmQ But I'm not sober.

How not sober are you?

I'm currently working on my own sobriety issue.

I'm about 6 drinks deep but I think I need to start drinking faster because it's barely taking.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks How not sober are you?

I'm currently working on my own sobriety issue.

I'm about 6 drinks deep but I think I need to start drinking faster because it's barely taking.

I'm the not sober where I woke up still buzzed and I'm just NURSING a few beers but I'm still just perpetually buzzed.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm the not sober where I woke up still buzzed and I'm just NURSING a few beers but I'm still just perpetually buzzed.

Yeah I guess I'm doing something rather similar.

I'm watching 90's movies. It's my favorite thing to do when I'm day drinking.

Watching Cruel Intentions right now.

I wanna do Sarah Michelle Gellar and also do coke with her out of her little crucifix thingy.

And I don't even really like blow.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm as sober as I get these days and I Love you guys too. If you notice, I capitalize the word "Love" when I really mean it and when I don't I leave it lowercase.

MMQ is an extremely necessary part of this website/the world. I wish things would be great for him all the time 420 rock n roll MOB BANG BANG AYYYLMAO but we need da DRKNSSS 2 Feel Da LEIGHT

I Liek Kr-zby too, and really most of the people here are great gonts. It would be great to have a meetup but we have this internet thing so that's cool.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah I guess I'm doing something rather similar.

I'm watching 90's movies. It's my favorite thing to do when I'm day drinking.

Watching Cruel Intentions right now.

I wanna do Sarah Michelle Gellar and also do coke with her out of her little crucifix thingy.

And I don't even really like blow.

excellent movie

op me wuv u 2 m8
    Originally posted by cigreting excellent movie

op me wuv u 2 m8

I can rarely tell what the fuck you're saying.

Or rather...

I unno wut ur on about rite now m8.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I ran up hills today with a heavy bag in the heat. What I do most days along with receiving daily death threats.. so I view most of humanity as enemy combatants or flesh bots, but I do wish them well.

I combat excess empathy by making as many people hate me as possible

Edit, alcohol is a shit drug and yall shouldnt abuse your bodies that way. What a bunch of dysfunctional asshats Western society has become to require booze to express themselves

Edit2, I drank 3 steel reserve 24 oz yesterday but I don't pretend it isn't a stupid thing to do
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I would bend over for you, op
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. since your such a masochistic alcoholic, c'mere and chug this roofie daiquiri. i promise when you regain consciousness youll still have all of your orifices, and maybe even some new ones.

Crave my attention some more
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. i crave your orifices.

if you post nude selfies ill fap to them for you.

You crave black cock
    people who love each other very much do this.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. i crave your orifices.

if you post nude selfies ill fap to them for you.

Sounds like a non-white problem.

Good luck with that
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............. off-white, more accurately. but it tastes nice and salty. i promise youll enjoy the flavor and texture.

your mother certainly does

No, I mean it sounds like you're not white. White males don't tend to fixate on stuff like that.

Good luck with that
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mashlehash

lol weeeeel gonts

he looks like woody harrelson
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. Woody Harrelson looks like ME.
Jump to Top