User Controls

Fona 7-21-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Woke up feeling like crap.
    Had to put air in one of my new tires before leaving for work.
    It was only at 7psi but my air-dragon got it up to 26psi before idda been late.
    Im just trying to tough today out.
    I forgot to take my gaba this morning but I haven't really been able to tell.
    Anyways, Im just on my 5 so ill ttyl.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i tried sucking my own cock today and almost threw-out my god damn back.

ill get it one of these days
    Originally posted by STER0S i tried sucking my own cock today and almost threw-out my god damn back.

Dude I'm gonna start training at succing my dick again, I used to be able to just barely touch it but I was like maxxed out , johnny depp even got his ribs removed so he can blow himself and shit the bed easier.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S i tried sucking my own cock today and almost threw-out my god damn back.

Forcing yourself into that position is one of two ways you can accidentally kill yourself without any external factors (water, gravity, chemicals, weapons). Hyperextension in the spine. The other way is fumbling the "crab" position. One wrong move and your spine just pops in two, instant death.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by street_carp Forcing yourself into that position is one of two ways you can accidentally kill yourself without any external factors (water, gravity, chemicals, weapons). Hyperextension in the spine. The other way is fumbling the "crab" position. One wrong move and your spine just pops in two, instant death.

Ur not interested in snakes, but you have thoroughly researched the dangers of attempting self-fellatio. Got it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ
    Originally posted by street_carp Forcing yourself into that position is one of two ways you can accidentally kill yourself without any external factors (water, gravity, chemicals, weapons). Hyperextension in the spine. The other way is fumbling the "crab" position. One wrong move and your spine just pops in two, instant death.

Bummer man , maybe ill hold off till I learn some spine stretches. I know it's possible to do it healthy because ive seen some of those gymnastic yoga chicks can fold themselves into human pretzels and fart in their own face and they live a healthy lifestyle and dont destroy they're body, its just conditioned to be extremely limber
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Bummer man , maybe ill hold off till I learn some spine stretches. I know it's possible to do it healthy because ive seen some of those gymnastic yoga chicks can fold themselves into human pretzels and fart in their own face and they live a healthy lifestyle and dont destroy they're body, its just conditioned to be extremely limber

pretty much this I can easily do the crab walk.
    Gimme your Minecraft password I'll get you out of spawn you can trust me you're my bestie
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur not interested in snakes, but you have thoroughly researched the dangers of attempting self-fellatio. Got it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

I don't encounter venomous snakes in my day to day life. But I do have peener.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My Jamaican neighbor is making up for the fact he is blatantly using my grill while im not at home by fixing me dinner.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    That looks way better than the slop you normally eat arny. Maybe you should give him your air-dryer and buy him some more kitchen knicknacks and he can cook real food for you to eat
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged

You're too fat to be able to reach your penis, let alone find it.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Gimme your Minecraft password I'll get you out of spawn you can trust me you're my bestie

You got me banned you fat nigga.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    damn now i keep having dreams about sucking my own cock but i can never get my nut i always get interreaupted
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor damn now i keep having dreams about sucking my own cock but i can never get my nut i always get interreaupted

so you're just sucking a cock for no reason
Jump to Top