User Controls

How many here live with their parents?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Hey its cheaper you dont have to work and you can stay high
    Octavian motherfucker
    Only incels and virgins
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I do
    cigreting Dark Matter
    grylls and mexicanmasterace do 😂
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Hey its cheaper you dont have to work and you can stay high

Fuck, I wish living with my parents was an option. My dad died shortly after I turned 18, and my mom can't provide a large enough home anymore.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    not possible. both dead for years now. why you getting so personal? hmmm you must have one living one
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Got kicked out when I was 15. Now I'm in my 30's and I've got a piss easy job, a beer belly, a hot wife and a massive TV. No ragrets.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by street_carp Got kicked out when I was 15. Now I'm in my 30's and I've got a piss easy job, a beer belly, a hot wife and a massive TV. No ragrets.

if you have a beer belly and remains married, i guarantee you your wife is fucking someone who doesnt have a beer belly behind your back.

guaran, fucking, teed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you have a beer belly and remains married, i guarantee you your wife is fucking someone who doesnt have a beer belly behind your back.

guaran, fucking, teed.

His wife has a beer belly fetish.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i'm gonna have Lanny's baby...just don't tell everyone its a mutant serial killer just yet.
    Originally posted by mmQ His wife has a beer belly fetish.

then she would want men with more pronounced beer belly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then she would want men with more pronounced beer belly.

Carp's beer belly is the most pronounced beer belly there is.
    Originally posted by mmQ Carp's beer belly is the most pronounced beer belly there is.

exhibits ?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by street_carp Got kicked out when I was 15. Now I'm in my 30's and I've got a piss easy job, a beer belly, a hot wife and a massive TV. No ragrets.

wats ur job
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny exhibits ?

Of course
    WellHung Black Hole
    i live with your mom, Robert.
    My parents have always hated each other so I spent 15 years living with one or the other.

My mom has historically been the more stable normal one. She has had the same job for like 10 years now and she quit drinking and hard drugs and only smokes weed now.

My dad just stopped doing cocaine a few years ago and likes to party with hookers and sketchy people. He's a real social butterfly and always brings girls home from the liquor store.

The last time I lived with my dad he was trying to be sober and I tried meth for the first time at da crack shack and it was a very bad scene. We usually get along but I was just really fucked up on drugs and going through some shit.

Then I went to try and fix my life and live with my mom but I got even more fucked up living with her and doing lots of meth.

I think my problem is I can't get a date living with my parents. It sucks being in your 20s and you can't even bring a girl home because your parents are there so I get depressed and start doing drugs.

I wanted hts to ditch her parents and run away with me in Alberta. I had the money to do it all but she didn't trust some random dude from the internet she never met and thought I would murder her. I just wanted to cuddle and be sweet to her and that's how I ended up in my current life.

We were both living with parents. Lonely and doing lots of drugs and alcohol. I think we have the same problem where we can only be normal in a relationship but can't get laid when we live with parents.

I can't ever live with my parents again because I'm almost thirty and i don't want to put them through my issues again
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting grylls and mexicanmasterace do 😂

Under exceptional circumstances

I don't know about MMR though
    Originally posted by Grylls Under exceptional circumstances

I don't know about MMR though

everyone who lives with their parent/s does so under exceptional circumstances.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny everyone who lives with their parent/s does so under exceptional circumstances.

It's a bit different when the ex you were living with dies
Jump to Top