User Controls

Toilet awareness month

Dont forget to thank you're toilet for his or her service.

Over 90 percent of toilets surveyed have been a victim of domestic assault.

Nothing makes me sicker than toilet abuse. What kind of sick piece of shit puts their hands on a toilet. Protect that porcelain at all costs, like it protects you.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ur a toilet
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My toilet always feels flushed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Moist toilette
    Does ur toilet have a press button to flush it so you can push it to the limit or does it have a lever?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pooh I wish pamthrax was here to tell his story of the case of the missing toilet hamdle.
    Wasn't there a guy called butthrax on zoklet or totse
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls Wasn't there a guy called butthrax on zoklet or totse

I dont know. Maybe.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I knew a guy at work that did an upper deck the day he quit.
    For those of you who dont know an "upper deck" is when you remove the toilet tank cover and shit in the tank.
    Now that is toilet abuse.
    yea be nice 2 ur toilets everyone
    Originally posted by toilet clogger yea be nice 2 ur toilets everyone

Shutaup you
    Originally posted by Grylls Shutaup you

jeeze thats a nice way to welcome a new member
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    My toilet is avocado green and the seat is fucked up so you have to sit still or go for a ride at an inopportune moment.

the seat broke last week and today on my way home I stopped at a free sign and there it was,, a brand new toilet seat and a Polaroid camera so I grabbed em both,, pretty sure I'm gonna document the application
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Grylls Does ur toilet have a press button to flush it so you can push it to the limit or does it have a lever?

Mine actually does. I put the toilet in probably 5 years ago and it's been holding up. I wanna say I splurged and got, like, an Eljer or something though.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dont front Keenan, you bought a menards-special toilet
    Kev Space Nigga
    People should say grace before shitting, you people have no clue how much you take a toilet for granted.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Kev People should say grace before shitting, you people have no clue how much you take a toilet for granted.

I did a 3 week hike about 13 years ago and had to dig/bury my waste for most of it, so fuck off, YOU have no idea how much you take a toilet for granted.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://voca.ro/naKFGuWNmmR
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I dropped a spray foam turd this am,, u no the kind that when it hits air it expands from the gas that has infiltrated the turd and been compacted on the way out only to expand again when hitting the atmosfear
    Originally posted by toilet clogger jeeze thats a nice way to welcome a new member

fuck off
Jump to Top