User Controls

I'm taking pleasure in knowing you're all going to die

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://survival.news/2020-06-29-guillotines-pre-positioned-across-america-execute-conservatives-christians.html

Despite most of you being gullible idiots and would happily accept communism I doubt they'll let you live.

It's hilarious thinking about all your heads flopping into a bucket

To Wariat and Sophie, see you in the next life.
    G African Astronaut
    Death is a good thing
    I'm hoping my next life will be as mountain goat.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    motherfuckers cum at me n theyll get a full clip to the face before they fall, every one of em
    Originally posted by cigreting motherfuckers cum at me n theyll get a full clip to the face before they fall, every one of em

I brought my gun to work with me today in case the non white underlings in the back get any ideas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm hoping my next life will be as mountain goat.

I already used my mountain goat life a few lifes ago. It wasnt as fun as it sounds. I'm hoping I hit the world famous magician life here soon. Or a circus elephant so I can turn the tides on my masters and trample them all to death.
    Originally posted by mmQ I already used my mountain goat life a few lifes ago. It wasnt as fun as it sounds. I'm hoping I hit the world famous magician life here soon. Or a circus elephant so I can turn the tides on my masters and trample them all to death.

I'm sure I mentioned this story before...but i'll tell it again, because...why not.

EX wife #1 and I went to New Orleans for the weekend, she wanted to go to the voodoo shop for a palm reading...it was $50..I bitched and moaned about wasting $50 on it but she started to look sad so I said "Fuck! Ok go waste $50). I waited outside and drank my beer, I then drank hers because she was in there for like a fucking hour.

When she finally came out I was as usual irate and said "holy shit...what the fuck have you been doing in there, you've been like an hour".

She said "Well it was a long reading, she talked about you too..."

I said "what did she say about me?"

"She said our souls come to Earth many times before we ascend...each time the soul learns a little more till it's ready for the next plane of existence. You're husband's soul is on his first trip, that's why he acts the way he does".

I said "So I just paid $50 and waited out here in the heat for 1hr just to be called an asshole???"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wheres the next line where you say "hell I'm married to you, I couldve just gotten the same treatment for free!"?
    Originally posted by mmQ Wheres the next line where you say "hell I'm married to you, I couldve just gotten the same treatment for free!"?

She was a very nice person though...a church girl/home body who loved animals and did whatever I asked. The bungholishness was all on me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She was a very nice person though…a church girl/home body who loved animals and did whatever I asked. The bungholishness was all on me.

I'm sure she was. I just read the whole thing like a Rodney Dangerfield joke and wanted a punchline. God bless your ex wife.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm sure she was. I just read the whole thing like a Rodney Dangerfield joke and wanted a punchline. God bless your ex wife.

So in summary the mountain goat thing might be a more relaxing lfe...high on a mountain ledge away from all the other goats and taking in the magnificent views.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm sure I mentioned this story before…but i'll tell it again, because…why not.

EX wife #1 and I went to New Orleans for the weekend, she wanted to go to the voodoo shop for a palm reading…it was $50..I bitched and moaned about wasting $50 on it but she started to look sad so I said "Fuck! Ok go waste $50). I waited outside and drank my beer, I then drank hers because she was in there for like a fucking hour.

When she finally came out I was as usual irate and said "holy shit…what the fuck have you been doing in there, you've been like an hour".

She said "Well it was a long reading, she talked about you too…"

"She said our souls come to Earth many times before we ascend…each time the soul learns a little more till it's ready for the next plane of existence. You're husband's soul is on his first trip, that's why he acts the way he does".

I said "So I just paid $50 and waited out here in the heat for 1hr just to be called an asshole???"

she probably got serviced by a few blaxe
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting she probably got serviced by a few blaxe

ur gramspsa giv mi an gud serveic hi sutch an faget
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm sure I mentioned this story before…but i'll tell it again, because…why not.

EX wife #1 and I went to New Orleans for the weekend, she wanted to go to the voodoo shop for a palm reading…it was $50..I bitched and moaned about wasting $50 on it but she started to look sad so I said "Fuck! Ok go waste $50). I waited outside and drank my beer, I then drank hers because she was in there for like a fucking hour.

When she finally came out I was as usual irate and said "holy shit…what the fuck have you been doing in there, you've been like an hour".

"She said our souls come to Earth many times before we ascend…each time the soul learns a little more till it's ready for the next plane of existence. You're husband's soul is on his first trip, that's why he acts the way he does".

lol i once went to a palm reader when i was 16 with my gf. I don't think we paid them anything.. or definitely wasn't 50 dollars, It might of been a free reading or something anyways the lady basically just told my gf in front of me that we will be together forever. I mean I guess in a since.. but I haven't seen her in over a decade and I honestly wouldn't really care to.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    oh yeah and jigaboo johnson you sound like a stick in the mud, no wonder why you've had so many ex wyfes, I mean you're the one that asked to marry her but would only pander to her desires but begrudgingly, like you suck the fun out of everything, you ent up giving in your money and instead of enjoyin it with her you sat outside like a grump, you're like the worst husband ever, I was married to you I would get a divorce too because you're such a bad husband.

That or she didn't care anyways you were bitching because she knew you were a bitches handbag full of money.
    Sub_Mod Houston

Sub_Mod here,
    I know how it goes, I recently met a woman and loaned her 1000 dollars she needed for a payment her husband won't pay for and that she is leaving him but she's not answering my calls or text now.
    WellHung Black Hole
    im taking pleasure in dying.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung im taking pleasure in dying.

pls dont die
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls pls dont die

ok
Jump to Top