User Controls

Just before covid-19 happened I bought a sex toy to

  1. #1
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    To try spice things up a bit with my Thai girl before all my travel plans got fucked up because of this

    But I kinda split up with her but we’re still together but I’m talking to a Chinese bitch who is now my other girlfriend at the same time who actually lives near the other one in Thailand so I’m kind of an asshole for playing them both and I’ll probably get caught out at some point

    Anyway this about the sex toy

    Can you guess what it is?

    Pics on request
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 she's catfishing you and you deserve it
  3. #3
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 she's catfishing you and you deserve it

    Hay it’s not like that I swear, I’m the one leading her astray and I feel so bad about it
  4. #4
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    *Tee requesting pics...😉
  5. #5
    cigreting African Astronaut
    fag calls girls he talks to online his girlfriends
    doesn't understand theyre using him for attention like all women do
    op is getting nothing out of it
    what an fegat
  6. #6
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting fag calls girls he talks to online his girlfriends
    doesn't understand theyre using him for attention like all women do
    op is getting nothing out of it
    what an fegat

    And I'm using them, dipshit
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Grylls But I kinda split up with her but we’re still together but I’m talking to a Chinese bitch who is now my other girlfriend at the same time who actually lives near the other one in Thailand so I’m kind of an asshole for playing them both and I’ll probably get caught out at some point

    just bring a mini cooler packed full of ice thats large enough to store your penis when you go to thailand.
  8. #8
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls And I'm using them, dipshit

    for what, attention?
    womens currency is attention
    for men its the part where we ravage their innerds
    you will never get dis
  9. #9
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee *Tee requesting pics…😉

    I regret making this thread now

    But it’s a big cock extender, can also be used as a dildo for some double penetration action

    That was my plan anyway
  10. #10
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls But it’s a big cock extender, can also be used as a dildo for some double penetration action

    wut


    I'm imagining it's T shaped, kind of like a tyre iron
  11. #11
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Wait you have two internet girlfriends in Thailand?

    This is maybe the gayest thing I've ever heard.

    It's somehow even gayer than having one internet girlfriend in Thailand, or fucking a guy or something.
  12. #12
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by aldra wut


    I'm imagining it's T shaped, kind of like a tyre iron

    Oh no it’s a normal cock lookin dildo

    I was just gonna put it in her while I fucked her ass or the other way round

    I bought some sildenafil from a dealer I know too, not that I needed it but I thought I’d give it a go for an all night fuck fest
  13. #13
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Wait you have two internet girlfriends in Thailand?

    This is maybe the gayest thing I've ever heard.

    It's somehow even gayer than having one internet girlfriend in Thailand, or fucking a guy or something.

    No, there’s a Thai I’ve been to meet 5 times over there but that’s coming to an end if this other one (Chinese) works out when I go see her
  14. #14
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Actually might be 6 times
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Grylls No, there’s a Thai I’ve been to meet 5 times over there but that’s coming to an end if this other one (Chinese) works out when I go see her

    they're closing their borders until next year.
  16. #16
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they're closing their borders until next year.

    Maybe, but I was told until October
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Grylls Maybe, but I was told until October

    goood.
  18. #18
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra wut


    I'm imagining it's T shaped, kind of like a tyre iron

    I think its one of the ones where you stick your cock in a cock, and then stick that cock in a hole. Basically you're fucking a fleshlight inside of her/him/xe
  19. #19
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I think its one of the ones where you stick your cock in a cock, and then stick that cock in a hole. Basically you're fucking a fleshlight inside of her/him/xe

    Yup and its nigger sized

    actually I was a bit disappointed by the size of it, its only a little bigger than my cock
  20. #20
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by Grylls Yup and its nigger sized

    actually I was a bit disappointed by the size of it, its only a little bigger than my cock

    wow your cock must be huge!
Jump to Top