User Controls

FOX propaganda at work

Notice how Mark Cuban is not allowed to answer anything. Hannity keeps talking all the time.

If you pay attention they also make the 'lag' on his voice ramp up whenever he starts answering a question they don't want him to. It'll zoom in, and then he'll suddenly talk fine. They also use this effect to highlight phrases that they WANT you to hear Cuban saying, like "Everything is going fine" "Bank account going up" etc. This becomes most evident after 7:00 or so once they start arguing. They know Cuban is going to say some shit they don't want people to hear.

Check how FOX makes little side remarks to insult their guest they're supposed to be interviewing. "You can put that on a bumper sticker".

Here's some real journalism for comparison:

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Funny how Hannity shut him down on every lie he tried to tell.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Funny how Hannity shut him down on every lie he tried to tell.

Funny how he talked over the guy he was interviewing
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Funny how Fox is the highest rated cable news channel.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Funny how he talked over the guy he was interviewing

Why would anyone in their right mind allow a liar to freely spread his lies without interruption? No sensible person would do that.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    it's all controlled opposition b.s. anyways -- i find fox to be more stable though with the shit they're spewing.

cnn amd msnbc is cancer.
    What gets me is these radical leftist fascist communist idiots from every walk of life have invested almost 4 years, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to tantrums, crying, whining, footstamping, thousands of hours of effort, schemes, framejobs, impeachment, Russia, Ukraine, bogus FISA applications, hundreds of crooked FBI/DoJ officials, foreign agents, spying, threats, screaming, yelling... and what exactly do they have to show for it all? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Zilch. Squat. Nada. Not even a shred of anything at all. A complete and utter TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY AND ANGST!! All that clawing and sneering and finger pointing, for almost FOUR YEARS non-stop, and what exactly do they have to show for it all? NOTHING!!! Not a single thing!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What gets me is these radical leftist fascist communist idiots from every walk of life have invested almost 4 years, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to tantrums, crying, whining, footstamping, thousands of hours of effort, schemes, framejobs, impeachment, Russia, Ukraine, bogus FISA applications, hundreds of crooked FBI/DoJ officials, foreign agents, spying, threats, screaming, yelling… and what exactly do they have to show for it all? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Zilch. Squat. Nada. Not even a shred of anything at all. A complete and utter TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY AND ANGST!! All that clawing and sneering and finger pointing, for almost FOUR YEARS non-stop, and what exactly do they have to show for it all? NOTHING!!! Not a single thing!!!

they'll probably be the first to use deepfake technology & voice recognition manipulation in the future for their smear-tactics.

kind of sad & scary at the same time
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Erekshun Funny how Fox is the highest rated cable news channel.

NEWS CHANNEL???

Who are you kidding?

It's indoctrination tutoring.

"DRINK MY KOOL-AID"
    Originally posted by stl1 NEWS CHANNEL???

Who are you kidding?

It's indoctrination tutoring.

"DRINK MY KOOL-AID"

they all are.
    at least fox is sensible is with their shit doesnt use bullshit identity politics and race baiting non-sense.

that shit isnt good for Young adults and personally I find to be dangerous.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    If anyone tried talking over me during an interview, I would just sit there silently until they shut up and then would inform them that I knew exactly what they were doing and that I would be walking out if it continued. I would inform them that they were disrespecting me and that I would not tolerate it. I would call him (or her) out on their bullshit and not tolerate it. I would make it a point to let them know that I would only deal with an adult.
    WellHung Black Hole
    What about the CNN propaganda? You're fine with that, §m£ÂgØL, because you lean severely to the left.👍
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I can only think of Republicans who act in this manner. Hannity, Limbaugh, Kelly Ann Conway, Trump, etc.

Deplorables.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Funny how Fox is the highest rated cable news channel.

Yeah because CNN doesn't have movies
    Originally posted by stl1 I can only think of Republicans who act in this manner. Hannity, Limbaugh, Kelly Ann Conway, Trump, etc.

Deplorables.

Yep.

CNN doesn't do this shit during interviews. They let people talk.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What gets me is these radical leftist fascist communist idiots from every walk of life have invested almost 4 years, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to tantrums, crying, whining, footstamping, thousands of hours of effort, schemes, framejobs, impeachment, Russia, Ukraine, bogus FISA applications, hundreds of crooked FBI/DoJ officials, foreign agents, spying, threats, screaming, yelling… and what exactly do they have to show for it all? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Zilch. Squat. Nada. Not even a shred of anything at all. A complete and utter TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY AND ANGST!! All that clawing and sneering and finger pointing, for almost FOUR YEARS non-stop, and what exactly do they have to show for it all? NOTHING!!! Not a single thing!!!

Trump got impeached and he's going to be facing criminal charges in 2021.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace he's going to be facing criminal charges in 2021.

lol -- dude, no he's not.
    Originally posted by STER0S lol – dude, no he's not.

The only reason he hasn't is because of BARR standing in the way of everyone, and Republicans refusing to testify, AND his presidential protections.

This goes away the minute he loses clout... and it's already waning. Dude is fucked and he knows it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Trump got impeached and he's going to be facing criminal charges in 2021.

stuck on full retard still ?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol §m£ÂgØL is dumb
Jump to Top