User Controls

Are birds actually just sonar drug detector alarms?

I can't think of any other animal on this entire planet that happens to have the habit of staring into my window constantly

It's a bit suspicious and there are anti cat lobbying groups out there that push for things like city bylaws making it illegal to have an outdoor cat because they keep fucking up the government tracking devices
    Technologist victim of incest
    How are cats fucking up tracking devises?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    by eating them, Dummy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    OT this nigga got some mail order meth and he's been up to long and the birds are worried for him but he cant see that cuz the paranoia owns him now
    Originally posted by POLECAT by eating them, Dummy

Can’t say my cat eats anything mechanical, and she mostly lives in my garage, Dummy.

Where are these things that cats can get to them? Pretty stupid design.
    I will admit tho that I had a bird hovering to the side of my living room window at day break,, then he landed on the cill and took a good look around in here but he saw me and rick and the dog and the guy on the tv all looking at him and he split real fast so now that I think about it OP may be on to something here
    Originally posted by Technologist Can’t say my cat eats anything mechanical, and she mostly lives in my garage, Dummy.

they are real birds! the gobernment has them brain washed to spy
    Ok, I’ll make an appt with my spy bird to meet your spy bird; then we’ll send them to LaLa’s😁
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    don't poo poo on the birds
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Technologist How are cats fucking up tracking devises?

Originally posted by Technologist Can’t say my cat eats anything mechanical, and she mostly lives in my garage, Dummy.

He's talking about the fucking birds, you complete and utter retard.

And you seriously have the gall to question my intelligence.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's a bit suspicious and there are anti cat lobbying groups out there that push for things like city bylaws making it illegal to have an outdoor cat because they keep fucking up the government tracking devices

You really are one stupid angry mother fucker. Your rage blinds you. Life must have shit on you pretty hard. Oh waaaaaa!
    Ok, ok, I get it now, you’re right Hella. The birds are the tracking devises.

Uh oh, blonde moment. Please yell at me some more for a silly mistake. Most people would laugh at me for being a ditz, but nooooooo, not you. You gotta be the asshole punisher from behind a computer screen
    Originally posted by POLECAT by eating them, Dummy

I get it now! You were probably laughing your ass off at me. What can I say😂😂
Jump to Top