User Controls

I slept for 14 hours

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    The past three days I've been recovering from an alcohol session where I drank 120oz of beer, least to say I felt very awful the next day and threw up several times.
    I want to say with pride, that will be the last time I drink.

Actually, I want to get back into exercise.
    Since having had spine surgery in 2009 I wasn't able to Do pushups since I would get a loud popping sound and feeling in my back .... Well a few days ago I tried doing some pushups after fonaplat's pretentious statement about his scrawny methhead ass being able to take me down.
    Well bitch boy, this hikikomori uses to do 200 pushups everyday and my goal is to get up to that and eventually 500 or 1,000.
    I also want to get a pull up bar and treadmill.
    I'm going to replace alcoholism with exercise.
    If I could go back in time,I would have never started drinking and instead would have focused on exercise.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    after 100 pushups or so it's probably not worth going higher, actual cardio exercise like running or cycling is better for cardio and you've pretty much hit the limit of strength gain so you'd want to start on the bench press

how's your technique? your back's supposed to stay straight, so if something was popping out I'd think that was a very serious problem
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah ethanol instead of nutrients after spine surgery was a bad move
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    get a rebounder.

i hop an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening.

your circadian system will love you for it

been doing this for several years now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sleeping for 14 hours is normal.
    Originally posted by aldra after 100 pushups or so it's probably not worth going higher, actual cardio exercise like running or cycling is better for cardio and you've pretty much hit the limit of strength gain so you'd want to start on the bench press

how's your technique? your back's supposed to stay straight, so if something was popping out I'd think that was a very serious problem

I'll take a vid sometime.
    As for cycling, would normal biking (as well as going up hills) be enough or do I need to be speeding?
    Originally posted by STER0S yeah ethanol instead of nutrients after spine surgery was a bad move

I hope I didn't fuck my health too much
    enough for what? if you just want to self-improve, ride around your block a few times to see what you can take, then start gradually taking longer/harder routes
    Originally posted by aldra enough for what? if you just want to self-improve, ride around your block a few times to see what you can take, then start gradually taking longer/harder routes

I want to do what will give me the maximum gains in health
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    your mom had to get spine surgery after all the big black nigger dicks she took
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls your mom had to get spine surgery after all the big black nigger dicks she took

Me?
    Originally posted by mmQ Me?

Nooooo

Hikis mom
    Ok you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My mom is married to a hemp farmer named Dean. That's all the personal information you're gonna get out of me today also his social security number is 502 13 6112 but dont ask me for any more info
    Credit card number pls
    G African Astronaut
    This failure "quits" drinking every few months, always fails.
    HTS highlight reel
    I sometimes sleep for 14+ hours just because. Am I dying?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS I sometimes sleep for 14+ hours just because. Am I dying?

There you are you fucking weasel.

Yes. You're dying we all are dying right thats the classic joke hah the number one cause of death is birth. So funny.

You dont actually sleep 14 hours a day Lucy. That's like... physiologically impossible. Not that
    Originally posted by mmQ You dont actually sleep 14 hours a day Lucy. That's like… physiologically impossible. Not that

Wrong.
    I always used to sleep that long until I started getting up as soon as I woke up so I could work on stuff (yes I have creative work I do)
Jump to Top