User Controls

YO Fuckers Wassup?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Y'all can stop jerking it i'm back for a bit.

I been nursing myself for a few wounds last few weeks, but its all good. No biggie really, just the usual bullshit.

https://i.postimg.cc/449VZk9K/Screenshot-from-2021-01-06-16-37-31.png

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    how's the heroin trade?
    HTS highlight reel
    I thought you got arrested for making out with a 9 year old.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nah man, still live and kickin, just about. Just kiddin, i'm perfectly fine, just had some drama going on is all.

Remember this little skank that I fucked one night and she robbed some shit from me and that? about a year and half ago.

https://niggasin.space/thread/29391

Well she came back for round 2. In a nutshell she since teamed up with some gorilla of a 'boyfriend', she basically prostituted herself to me for a week or so, while he was in hospital, lol. Turns out they planned it all along to find out where I keep my stash so they could rob me. They came in while I was out and got 4 boxes of 30 valium(left one box behind, lol) and my decoy wrap of what consisted of about 15 wraps of curry powder that I keep down the side of my sofa cushion for the very reason in case some idiots ever try robbing me. I later heard she got arrested with the wraps of curry powder, hahahhlol/

She did this while leaving all her clothes and shit in my place. Then turns up 3 days later with the boyfriend and some other idiots, demanding her stuff back. I told her she brings my stuff back and she can have it. Next thing the bf is in my face with his pals behind him giving it large with a beer bottle. I had a mini crow bar down back of my pants and didn't wait for the bottle to get put over my nut so I put my arm up to block his arms and cracked the crow bar on his head. He fell straight back down about 6 or 8 stairs but fuck, somehow got straight back up and came at me again. I've no memory from this moment to being at the bottom of the stairs myself and him jumping on to me. Seems they got the crow bar off me and I got a crack over the head myself, and another on my leg. I could actually feel my skull through the wound lol. My face all swelled up with infections and shit.

Got some more pix of her to treat you guys with tho..

I took that pic and said 'what a nice view'. she said 'Is this better?'

WellHung Black Hole
    yuck. No muscle definition whatsoever, and flabby, saggy skin... Yeah, shooting up is so cool.
    then this

You jealousy is funny WH

One night I got her to do a golden shower for me, when she finally got over her stage fright and drunk about 3 pints of water and a few cups of coffee she literally drenched me. I told her to fuck me now, to which she goes 'I'm not fucking you now, your cocks covered in piss'. 'I'll give you a box of valium' I told her, I'd barely finished the M on valium when she grabbed my cock and slipped it straight inside her and rode me like a fucking rodeo bull. She fucking loved it the dirty little slut.

WellHung Black Hole
    pussy is pretty
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Narc Nah man, still live and kickin, just about. Just kiddin, i'm perfectly fine, just had some drama going on is all.

Remember this little skank that I fucked one night and she robbed some shit from me and that? about a year and half ago.

Well she came back for round 2. In a nutshell she since teamed up with some gorilla of a 'boyfriend', she basically prostituted herself to me for a week or so, while he was in hospital, lol. Turns out they planned it all along to find out where I keep my stash so they could rob me. They came in while I was out and got 4 boxes of 30 valium(left one box behind, lol) and my decoy wrap of what consisted of about 15 wraps of curry powder that I keep down the side of my sofa cushion for the very reason in case some idiots ever try robbing me. I later heard she got arrested with the wraps of curry powder, hahahhlol/

She did this while leaving all her clothes and shit in my place. Then turns up 3 days later with the boyfriend and some other idiots, demanding her stuff back. I told her she brings my stuff back and she can have it. Next thing the bf is in my face with his pals behind him giving it large with a beer bottle. I had a mini crow bar down back of my pants and didn't wait for the bottle to get put over my nut so I put my arm up to block his arms and cracked the crow bar on his head. He fell straight back down about 6 or 8 stairs but fuck, somehow got straight back up and came at me again. I've no memory from this moment to being at the bottom of the stairs myself and him jumping on to me. Seems they got the crow bar off me and I got a crack over the head myself, and another on my leg. I could actually feel my skull through the wound lol. My face all swelled up with infections and shit.

Got some more pix of her to treat you guys with tho..

Didn't read

Clearly got raped

Still a virgin.

Die of cancer
    Yeah well its all good fun

Octavian motherfucker
    No

Showing pics of a inebriated girl as if we are going to pat you on the back.

Fuck off and die

You followed some ex junkie bot band singer which says it all

Die
    Originally posted by Octavian Didn't read

Clearly got raped

Still a virgin.

Die of cancer

You wish jellyfish.

Don't worry oct, you get yourself some pussy one day. I'm sure you will.

Just learn to have some confidence with the bitches, it'll help a lot pal.

Originally posted by Octavian No

Showing pics of a inebriated girl as if we are going to pat you on the back.

Fuck off and die

You followed some ex junkie bot band singer which says it all

Die

Fuck her, she fucking robbed me. Twice now, and had me viciously assaulted. I could have had the both of them facing serious charges now if I was that type of cunt. She getting off lightly at the moment.

But I figured I give them a break. They so dumb they even forgot to take the bag of rice from the cupboard to go with the curry.

You know a couple of days before this was taken I could actually touch my skull through that wound

WellHung Black Hole
    Such pretty Gray-white hair you have, narcissus. No dirt under your nails... your finger nails look well groomed. You seem to keep yourself up quite nicely, for an addict. Impressive.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Gay
    The robbery happened on the 9th may, the assault on the 13th may.

On the 4th may while she was at mine fucking me, he was in hospital and she'd got thrown out the B&B they were staying at which is why all her shit was at mine. Also her piece of shit phone wasn't working so she put her chip in my phone and sent some texts between her and him, obviously dumb bitch didn't even realise the convo would be left on my phone, lol. She was arranging to spend the day with me for £20 and a couple of strips of pregabs. but he texted her saying he was discharging himself and asking her to meet him at his mothers house. She asked me to give her some methadone and spike it with the pure xanax powder I had to knock him out for the day so she could still come and spend the day with me and get her pregabs and £20. I told her that she don't know what meds the hospital have given him but she still wanted me to do it anyway.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of part of the conversation which shows they were both planning this shit for days. Note the dates.

The green message was him, white was her. Have a guess who 'J' is?

Jump to Top