User Controls

porno mags in the bushes in the woods

  1. #1
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition


    this song made me wonder.

    when I was a kid I found porno mags (or at least a bunch of pages of them) in the bushes at parks or beaches at least 3 or 4 separate times. was this actually a widespread thing?

    did I win a very strange lottery or did anyone else come across (lol) them too? obviously Kunt had a similar experience.
  2. #2
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I found some in the wild when I was a kid. I found more in the dumpster behind an entertainment store near my house. They caught on and eventually stopped putting them in the dumpster. So I upped my game and started slipping them out of the plastic in the store and putting them inside car magazines while I looked at them. Of course I got caught. The employee was disappointed after asking where my parents were so he could tell on me and I told him I walked from my house by myself. I believe I was 10 or 11.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ajax I found some in the wild when I was a kid. I found more in the dumpster behind an entertainment store near my house. They caught on and eventually stopped putting them in the dumpster. So I upped my game and started slipping them out of the plastic in the store and putting them inside car magazines while I looked at them. Of course I got caught. The employee was disappointed after asking where my parents were so he could tell on me and I told him I walked from my house by myself. I believe I was 10 or 11.

    Kids don't walk alone anymore. I have literally never seen it in my life
  4. #4
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Kids don't walk alone anymore. I have literally never seen it in my life

    Not anymore. Entertainment stores that sell porno mags don’t exist anymore either.
  5. #5
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ajax I found some in the wild when I was a kid.

    free range porno


    yeah I remember finding like a box full of it once when my neighbours moved out and had boxes of old stuff packed up for the tip. I was never really allowed out much so dumpster diving was off the table.

    I was more wondering how widespread it was that people were leaving porno in random bushes in the park. and why.
  6. #6
    Yeah my buddy georgio and I built a awesome fort inside of old lady Miller's unkempt huge overgrown bushes we has playboy hotwheels and gi joes in there it was lit as shit

    I drove by the other day andd someones really trimmed them back its hardly big enough for a fort now but the bushes are still there
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nice wanking on the trail music A++
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ajax Not anymore. Entertainment stores that sell porno mags don’t exist anymore either.

    Uhhh, yeah they do you retard.
  10. #10
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by aldra

    this song made me wonder.

    when I was a kid I found porno mags (or at least a bunch of pages of them) in the bushes at parks or beaches at least 3 or 4 separate times. was this actually a widespread thing?

    did I win a very strange lottery or did anyone else come across (lol) them too? obviously Kunt had a similar experience.

    I too found porno mags in bushes as a child. It's like a rite of passage, days before typing those first letters when you got the internet, "XXX".

    *weeps*
  11. #11
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Uhhh, yeah they do you retard.

    Ok Boomer
  12. #12
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ajax Ok Boomer

  13. #13
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Octavian I too found porno mags in bushes as a child. It's like a rite of passage, days before typing those first letters when you got the internet, "XXX".

    *weeps*

    when we were kids we'd raid the closets of whichever parents werent home to find playboys.
  14. #14
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

    HB thread is HB. Don’t overthink it.
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Ajax I found some in the wild when I was a kid. I found more in the dumpster behind an entertainment store near my house. They caught on and eventually stopped putting them in the dumpster. So I upped my game and started slipping them out of the plastic in the store and putting them inside car magazines while I looked at them. Of course I got caught. The employee was disappointed after asking where my parents were so he could tell on me and I told him I walked from my house by myself. I believe I was 10 or 11.

    did ypu have an errection while looking at those mags ?
  16. #16
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did ypu have an errection while looking at those mags ?

    I don’t recall. I think it was curiosity more than anything at that age.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Ajax I don’t recall. I think it was curiosity more than anything at that age.

    how can you not recall. how old are you.
  18. #18
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how can you not recall. how old are you.

    33. I don’t remember all the erections from my childhood. Only the ones I didn’t want to see.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Ajax 33. I don’t remember all the erections from my childhood. Only the ones I didn’t want to see.

    ive been playing my errect penis since i was 6 or 7.
  20. #20
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ajax HB thread is HB. Don’t overthink it.

    No its not
Jump to Top