User Controls

How will this work?

Technologist victim of incest
    Well most of the country is starting to open, or have already started opening in phases. I’ve agreed with Gov. DeWine on most things, but I think it’s a bit soon, we shall see in about 3-4 weeks.

Here’s my question though: if most people are gonna stay home anyway, how are our small businesses gonna do with a very low consumerism? Most of our restaurants have to open at 1/4 the occupancy, how will they make enough to stay afloat?

Don’t think the small business loans are gonna help, that was a fiasco.

I’m sad for our small business owners. Opening now may not be the answer🤷‍♀️
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we only have 200 active cases here in vt but with the news that things are going to open up or have started opening up , we have been invaded by out of staters in the last 3 days
    We have almost 25,000 cases, and 1,300 deaths, so far.

Originally posted by POLECAT we only have 200 active cases here in vt but with the news that things are going to open up or have started opening up , we have been invaded by out of staters in the last 3 days

They gonna bring you da virus!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    oh and it wont work,, we had 2 choices,

1 keep everything open and people will die in great numbers but we wont be in a rescission for the next 10 years

or do what they did .

personally I would have preferred option 1, we have an over population problem world wide and it may have helped,, it damn sure woulda been cheaper,, less SSI payments going out and no stimulus money getting printed lowering the dollar value.
    we havent had 1000 cases yet,, its in the 900's tho, 55 dead
    55 dead and 300,000 people suffering from being out of work over it
    I believe the lock down helped, but it was a waste if we end it now.

I can see why we needed to open also, but it’s just a mess if people don’t go out.😔
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Missouri has 10000 cases, opened last Monday and I shit you not, it's been the busiest I've ever seen it everywhere. The governor just opened it like flood gates and nobody even gives a shit about distance. God damn red necks.
    fucked either way
    Oh, Hi Paige, you stay away from them dumbass mofo's ya heah
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Oh hey pole happy Monday.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Murder everyone who has dark skin.

/ fred
    it wassnt bad, only got 5 hrs in before I got rained out,, bout to hit the sak for the night so I can get up at 4am and put in 12 tomorrow.

sweet dreams Paige
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Stop living in fear and cowering in your hovels.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I went to walmart Saturday.
    They were packed.
    Probably 60% of the people had no masks on.

Got lost trying to leave the parking lot and we drove past Sam's Club.
    They had a line to get in the door and were making people wear masks and only allowing so many people in the store at once.

Mind you Sam's and Walmart are owned by the same people and these stores are right next to each other.

Everyone who hasn't been living in a bomb shelter is already fucked.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    People here are in such withdrawal of space invasion from social distancing I swear they would butt fuck you in the aisle of Walmart if you let them.

The distancing is awesome, everyone should stay the fuck six feet from each other anyways and give each other some goddamn space. Fuckin faggots all up in my space.
    Ernst Kaltenbrunner Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by Technologist Well most of the country is starting to open, or have already started opening in phases. I’ve agreed with Gov. DeWine on most things, but I think it’s a bit soon, we shall see in about 3-4 weeks.

Here’s my question though: if most people are gonna stay home anyway, how are our small businesses gonna do with a very low consumerism? Most of our restaurants have to open at 1/4 the occupancy, how will they make enough to stay afloat?

Don’t think the small business loans are gonna help, that was a fiasco.

I’m sad for our small business owners. Opening now may not be the answer🤷‍♀️

you dont qualify as a human being. you certainly dont qualify as having the mental aptitude for determining what a governor should do.

your answer is your question. the quarantine has absolutely nothing to do with keeping people from catching a disease and everything to do with crashing the financial and social system.

companies are saving a fortune in having people work from home and using the excuse of 'but its for quarantine' to reduce work force and non-income-stream overhead. disagree? look at the profitability rates of the major companies...not counting cruise lines and airlines. jeffy bozos is making a killing...at the expense of the backs hes prancing on.
    Originally posted by Solstice People here are in such withdrawal of space invasion from social distancing I swear they would butt fuck you in the aisle of Walmart if you let them.

The distancing is awesome, everyone should stay the fuck six feet from each other anyways and give each other some goddamn space. Fuckin faggots all up in my space.

that.

ive spent my entire life practicing the actual and more accurate term: anti-social distancing. ive come to enjoy berating people that dont grasp the concept...especially retard orientals whos idea of personal space involves physical contact. social distancing is what i to to the possessors of the assorted orifices requiring exploration of my protuberances.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I went to walmart Saturday.
    They were packed.
    Probably 60% of the people had no masks on.

Got lost trying to leave the parking lot and we drove past Sam's Club.
    They had a line to get in the door and were making people wear masks and only allowing so many people in the store at once.

Mind you Sam's and Walmart are owned by the same people and these stores are right next to each other.

Everyone who hasn't been living in a bomb shelter is already fucked.

walmart reduced hours in an effort to save money. i know for a fact they arent cleaning anything more meaningful than what they normally do. there was a freezer door handle covered in some sort of smegma several weeks ago that is still covering the handle.

additionally...the simple math of the same number of people needing to do the same amount of shopping faced with reduced time frame to do said shopping in will obviously result in a higher concentration of shoppers during that actual open time.

i know the walmart near me is experiencing a significantly increased level of 'shrinkage' that should help their bottom line
    Originally posted by Ernst Kaltenbrunner you dont qualify as a human being. you certainly dont qualify as having the mental aptitude for determining what a governor should do.

your answer is your question. the quarantine has absolutely nothing to do with keeping people from catching a disease and everything to do with crashing the financial and social system.

companies are saving a fortune in having people work from home and using the excuse of 'but its for quarantine' to reduce work force and non-income-stream overhead. disagree? look at the profitability rates of the major companies…not counting cruise lines and airlines. jeffy bozos is making a killing…at the expense of the backs hes prancing on.

Again I don’t read your drivel. Just because you talk the loudest and act like a complete asshole, does not get you attention here. Move along grand wizard.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Again I don’t read your drivel. Just because you talk the loudest and act like a complete asshole, does not get you attention here. Move along grand wizard.

Except he is right.
Jump to Top