User Controls

User titles

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The fuck? African Astronaut? Tuskegee Airman?

Haha. Dork.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I was displeased with the alternatives offered. There are currently 7 titles, I'll add more if they're amusing and fit the theme
    Can't we all just have custom titles so nobody bitches and complains
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mind telling us what the 7 titles are and their respective post counts?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    They are:

(15000, 'Black Hole'),
    (10000, 'Dark Matter'),
    (5000, 'Space Nigga'),
    (1000, 'African Astronaut'),
    (500, 'Tuskegee Airman'),
    (100, 'Houston'),
    (0, 'Yung Blood')
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The elusive Black Hole title is going to require a large step up in shitposting. Sorry in advance everyone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Space Nigga Master Race.
    I wonder what happened to Pickwick. Do you think he ever lived down his IRL rep of huffing shit
    Sophie@ubuntu:~$ python 8ball.py
    Ask the magic Python 8 ball anything!: Did pickwick live down his IRL shit huffing rep?

My reply is no

Welp, my 8 ball says no.
    As bad as our parents feel about us, at least they never had to look at pictures of us huffing shit
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by reject As bad as our parents feel about us, at least they never had to look at pictures of us huffing shit

I'm going to say this next time my mom gives me shit about something

"yeah mom, maybe I don't own a suit, but at least I've never huffed human shit to get high"
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm going to say this next time my mom gives me shit about something

"yeah mom, maybe I don't own a suit, but at least I've never huffed human shit to get high"

If you really don't own a suit, you should go out and buy a nice one. It's cool to wear a nice suit to some function, i think you'll like it. Also bitches love it for some reason. Probably because it makes you look rich and powerful. I happen to have a sterling silver tie pin, and i wear a silver watch and seal ring as well. Basically i look like a bauce in a suit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie If you really don't own a suit, you should go out and buy a nice one. It's cool to wear a nice suit to some function, i think you'll like it. Also bitches love it for some reason. Probably because it makes you look rich and powerful. I happen to have a sterling silver tie pin, and i wear a silver watch and seal ring as well. Basically i look like a bauce in a suit.

I don't deny, some guys look really good in a suit. I don't fall into that group though. Not sure what it is, I look like too much of a baby to pull off the bondian sort of looks-good-in-a-suit and my hair is always too shaggy to work in the Ryan Gosling kind of way. I don't know, I just can't seem to make it work. But that's alright since I've made it 23 years without needing to wear a suit, I'm sure I can get by.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    These are pretty good, shame I don't post enough to reach any of those high ones, I had like 500 posts on zok I think.
    they are better than what we had!
    Dark hole sounds naughty
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I want to join the Black Hole.
    Test.
    11.000 more posts. Pffttt.... EASY.
    Originally posted by reject As bad as our parents feel about us, at least they never had to look at pictures of us huffing shit

Peer pressure Thanks!
Jump to Top