User Controls

Riddle me this Niggas.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I was given and can't be taken away. I was there at your birth and even after your death i'll stay.

What am i?

Also no cheating, riddles are no fun when you cheat.
    Schizophrenia
    Originally posted by reject Schizophrenia

Mental illness goes away after you die, so no.
    Your social Security number

That way the powers that be can use it to vote Democrat in every election after you're dead
    No fucking clue. Been racking my brains out for the past 10 minutes trying to figure it out when I could be doing something like a new abandoned neutrons. Just gotta figure out a name for the alien on the ship (possible Alien parody).
    Nah parodies are shit.
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ Your social Security number

That way the powers that be can use it to vote Democrat in every election after you're dead

That's a good one, but not exactly the answer i am looking for.
    In the case of hydro, cholesterol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The hospital bed you were born on that somebody donated. :)

edit- oh and then later on a massive chemical disaster took place that rendered the hospital and all surrounding areas eternally inhabitable
    Your name?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Your name?

Good one. Some babies aren't named before or at birth though. o.O
    Bones
    yeah but those ones can fuck right off. And it could be a the last name. I mean technically some babies are born and abandoned but for the majority of people their last name is pre and post death. Could easily be wrong though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bones

Who was your boner donor?
    Originally posted by mmQ Who was your boner donor?

Your mother gladly takes my bone any time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger yeah but those ones can fuck right off. And it could be a the last name. I mean technically some babies are born and abandoned but for the majority of people their last name is pre and post death. Could easily be wrong though.

Interesting. Are our last names technically given to us, or do they come pre-attached, so to speak? Also I know you can 'take away' a name, as in change it. I wonder if you can file some shit to have a person's name changed posthumously.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Your mother gladly takes my bone any time.

I'm telling teacher on you.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Your name?

DING DING DING

TLN Wins.
    What if you die alone and nobody remembers you.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What if you die alone and nobody remembers you.

You will still have a name, it will just be unknown.
Jump to Top