User Controls

How to build a nuclear bomb that will destroy the entire world?

I am looking to commit the ultimate murder/suicide. I think that the only way is a nuke that will wipe out all biological process on planet earth. Preferably splitting the earth asunder launching its pieces all over the solar system.

How do I do it guys?
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    ask your local illuminati headquarter for help. that's all I can say
    Originally posted by antinatalism ask your local illuminati headquarter for help. that's all I can say

they dont tell me shit. All they say is "your handler will tell you all you need to know". Well fuck! Im about to join the zeta reticulans or the reptilians at this rate!
    fuck illuminati, they're always so selfish.
    did u try to get in touch with some masonic lodge?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
    Masonic lodges have too many ranks. I dont care much for ceremony either. I am pragmatic rather than ritualistic.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I fully support your goal, but this is unrealistic.
    Originally posted by Malice I fully support your goal, but this is unrealistic.

this does not help me >:(
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Masonic lodges have too many ranks. I dont care much for ceremony either. I am pragmatic rather than ritualistic.
    alright then why don't u try to sneak into the bilderberg group?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No need for bombs, just rockets.

1. Make a billion dollars.
    2. Start a space company
    3. Build a rocket to tow an asteroid the size of a small city
    4. Aim for Earth.

The maths look something like this.

it's all about transformation of mass into energy, man. e=mc^2 and shit like that. basic stuff, really. You could build it in a day or two unless u are a lazy shitlord
    Originally posted by antinatalism You could build it in a day or two unless u are a lazy shitlord

im fucked.
    git some uranium.
Jump to Top