User Controls

Poll: fucc?

There is a really hot guy/girl who wants to fucc but they smell like rotten shit, do you fucc?

Just imagine the hottest guy/girl you have ever seen. You're at a party and they're talking to you, leaning in. You're having a great time until suddenly you are hit with the grandest shit whiff your nostrils have ever suffered. You struggle to hide your disgust when they lean in and whisper "hey wan som bed fucc"? The stench of their breath makes you physically gag, but it's too dark for him/her to notice. Also the shower is broken so you can't fuck in there.

Do you:

A: fucc

B: no fucc
    Technologist victim of incest
    No no, and just no.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist No no, and just no.

y not?

You don't like getting dirty, mommy?
    I mean what if they only shit their pants and don't usually smell like that. What if they usually smell like flowers. You'll never know unless you fucc them and get their number and marry them.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You will be OK as long as you drink some Lysol afterwards and expose your dick to a good sunburn according to our President.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    posting in a beta thread.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Id make them shower. If they smelled bad enough to me i wouldn't deal with them
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I got a chance to smash a chick id been drooling over all through high school, but as soon as we got her pants off i wanted to fucking die it was so bad. I still cant smell cocoa butter to this day without having weird PTSD flashbacks and smelling that rancid pussy stink in my olfactory orifices.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So, was she a good lay otherwise?
    Originally posted by stl1 You will be OK as long as you drink some Lysol afterwards and expose your dick to a good sunburn according to our President.

WTF you're just making up lies about our president

He NEVER said you should drink Lysol. That is fucking ridiculous.

He said you should inject it
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My bad.
    Originally posted by stl1 So, was she a good lay otherwise?

I started fingering her and sucking on her tits instead, trying to stay as far towards her face as possible. Shed quietly told me earlier that she had chlamydia, but that shed share her meds with me. Even that wasnt a deal breaker but the stink was. She kept saying to please put it in and eventually wrapped her legs around me like a venus fly trap. Admittedly, leaky, gooey pussy feels surprisingly good but i could only give her a couple min before i had to discretely start f8ngering her again. She was kinda butthurt about it which I guess is kinda natural, but fortunately shed just started a career in alcoholism and meth addiction and was more about validation than enjoying herself so she let me facefuck her and finish down her throat. I ordered us some chinese food, we smoked some speed in the laundry room and called it a day.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Man I voted before I read your post ffs
    Originally posted by CASPER I started fingering her and sucking on her tits instead, trying to stay as far towards her face as possible. Shed quietly told me earlier that she had chlamydia, but that shed share her meds with me. Even that wasnt a deal breaker but the stink was. She kept saying to please put it in and eventually wrapped her legs around me like a venus fly trap. Admittedly, leaky, gooey pussy feels surprisingly good but i could only give her a couple min before i had to discretely start f8ngering her again. She was kinda butthurt about it which I guess is kinda natural, but fortunately shed just started a career in alcoholism and meth addiction and was more about validation than enjoying herself so she let me facefuck her and finish down her throat. I ordered us some chinese food, we smoked some speed in the laundry room and called it a day.

I really should read more posts like this ... I could be celibate for the rest of my life with no concerns at all
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Disgusting
    Originally posted by Stopffs I really should read more posts like this … I could be celibate for the rest of my life with no concerns at all

lol. Youre welcome. Maybe thats why ive been cool not getting laid in so long.

Or the heroin. Possibly the heroin.

I was like 19 though, and id wanted to pee in her butt since were were like....13? I think my restraint was chivalrous.
    Pee in her butt? God man .. ewwww.
    I forgot ur not a gen X chad like me.
Jump to Top