User Controls

Will I ever find love? Psychoanalysis thread

Octavian motherfucker
    I think unless I conquer my demons, I will forever be in a habitual state of rise & fail.

I mean, if not for the rise I would most definitely be worm food. I come from a well off family, but I've never felt "accepted". I want some individualaity, most definitely maturity. My psyche has been damaged growing up with contemporaries whose parents give them everything.

My grandparents are loaded, but my father, being the pride filled dick head; chose to carve a name for himself. Granted, our family in our home town/ village are most respected; but I feel my upbringing should have been in some way better given I grew up in a low income shit hole just cause of my father's pride.

Like, WTF?

My father was the chad of the school, why not bring his family up in the same luxury he had?

No

I had to suffer the indignity of baseborn faggots mocking me in school, when my progenitors fucking ruled their piece of shit families?

Urgh

I'm due a massive inheritance but like my dick head father I want to EARN that feeling. I want my own LEGACY!
    Being an incel ain't easy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My parents are well off. I still had a shitty childhood. If your household has money you kind of lose track of the value of a dollar, or a pound in your case. I wish i grew up poor sometimes. Maybe i would be more motivated to get money, fuck bitches. I mean i have a decent job. But I can't seem to appreciate the good things i got going for me though.

Also if you really are bipolar, that's rough.

I don't know man, i don't really feel like posting my life story at the moment. So instead, i'll ask you how this relates to psychoanalysis.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Womenz are kinda universally self-serving, so... no... Nobody is ever going to find love.

The best we can hope for is some second helpings on a tired old bitch who has given up on the cock carousel and wants to settle down.

Personally, I'm just gonna end up drinking myself to death, tbqh.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Womenz are kinda universally self-serving, so… no… Nobody is ever going to find love.

The best we can hope for is some second helpings on a tired old bitch who has given up on the cock carousel and wants to settle down.

Personally, I'm just gonna end up drinking myself to death, tbqh.

With views like that, I don't blame you.
    Originally posted by Stopffs With views like that, I don't blame you.

Case in point?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Yes you will find love, but you won't find it living how you currently live or blaming your father or your past. Nobody accomplishes anything but absolute misery that way. Best thing you can do is forget it all and move on. Contrary to popular belief, women are attracted to emotional intelligence and stability.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala Yes you will find love, but you won't find it living how you currently live or blaming your father or your past. Nobody accomplishes anything but absolute misery that way. Best thing you can do is forget it all and move on. Contrary to popular belief, women are attracted to emotional intelligence and stability.

too optimistic; didn't read
    Originally posted by gadzooks too optimistic; didn't read

Oh trust me, I know your outlook on women/relationships lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    lol at fags who actually believe in a female "loving" you. Unless you are her offspring no woman will ever love you, she will only love what you can offer her
    Actually yeah come to think of it, I'm probably just being unnecessarily dickish.

Most of my personal experience is shitty.

YMMV, tho.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Actually yeah come to think of it, I'm probably just being unnecessarily dickish.

Most of my personal experience is shitty.

YMMV, tho.

Nah, you're not. I get it. Most of mine was too and I was a fucking trainwreck for a long time.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Maybe you will find a hawt bitter chick with daddy issues too but you had better start acting like a father or she's going to see right through you and go for someone more upright and stable.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo You shouldn't be bitter about your daddy issues, it's perfectly natural. Just don't be bitter and move the fuck on.

My dad was an abusive alcoholic who would literally scam my friends parents. I grew up poor and rural then through my mothers hard work (and the involvement of child protective services to remove my father from the home) we got a little more upward mobility in my early teenage years. I'm left with lasting emotional scars I hope someday will heal but I'm not owed anything from my parents. I've largely forgiven my father and my mother for allowing us to be in that situation.

I'm in a relationship with a girl who had a worse upbringing than me and I'm going to have a family with her that will be better than either of ours were growing up. That's really all I aspire to do. I don't think she's "the one" but God put us in each others lives for a reason and I don't question it. She's going to be in my life for a long time I know it and told me she wants 2 kids from me.

Maybe you will find a hawt bitter chick with daddy issues too but you had better start acting like a father or she's going to see right through you and go for someone more upright and stable.

Emerhgeherd lad

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo You shouldn't be bitter about your daddy issues, it's perfectly natural. Just don't be bitter and move the fuck on.

My dad was an abusive alcoholic who would literally scam my friends parents. I grew up poor and rural then through my mothers hard work (and the involvement of child protective services to remove my father from the home) we got a little more upward mobility in my early teenage years. I'm left with lasting emotional scars I hope someday will heal but I'm not owed anything from my parents. I've largely forgiven my father and my mother for allowing us to be in that situation.

I'm in a relationship with a girl who had a worse upbringing than me and I'm going to have a family with her that will be better than either of ours were growing up. That's really all I aspire to do. I don't think she's "the one" but God put us in each others lives for a reason and I don't question it. She's going to be in my life for a long time I know it and told me she wants 2 kids from me.

lmao your such a cuck its unbelieveable. SHE HAS A KID THAT IS NOT YOURS AND SHE IS USING YOU. How many times do I have to tell you?
    Why don't you do a little test if you don't believe me, tell her that you invested almost all of your savings and you lost them and you recently also lost your main source of income. See how long she sticks around
    Octavian motherfucker
    Too drunk to read just saw some girl havin' anova mahn's kid?

U a cuck old' son?

😂😂😂
    You have some very fortunate things going for you but like so many others you're a massive underachiever. You'd probably slay at corporate culture if you could be assed. I bet it would feel fucking amazing to earn shit yourself, which is probably the same way your father felt.

I've mostly had to pay my own way through life but my parents did help me out at times with non financial things. Those are really much more important in my mind. Take an inventory of your life, your skills and what you want and how to get there. With proper focus you can certainly get there
    Originally posted by cigreting lmao your such a cuck its unbelieveable. SHE HAS A KID THAT IS NOT YOURS AND SHE IS USING YOU. How many times do I have to tell you?
    Why don't you do a little test if you don't believe me, tell her that you invested almost all of your savings and you lost them and you recently also lost your main source of income. See how long she sticks around

you seem extremely frothy, jealous and upset. You're an infinityshock tier fagposter who literally drives a 2wd truck and is scared to meet members of this website IRL. You are ugly with a smol penis and your reality is shaped by these irrefutable truths
    Somebody has to be a man and take care of the kids who aren't being taken care of. Thank goodness for guys like Sudo.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo you seem extremely frothy, jealous and upset. You're an infinityshock tier fagposter who literally drives a 2wd truck and is scared to meet members of this website IRL. You are ugly with a smol penis and your reality is shaped by these irrefutable truths

still unsure why you think i drive a 2wd truck, unsure what you mean about meeting members irl and you didnt even respond to my post about how to test if your girl "loves you" because you know its all true you cuck faggot
Jump to Top