User Controls

Looks like bernie cuckhold sanders dropped out again!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Looks like the libtards are going to be wiping their tears and big poopy diapers again because their diaper babies, 4 more years of them shitting themselves like retards complaining watching maddow like the fat cunts they are, chicken. I'm glad because I like their tears, beautiful tears. It's just like when that faggot from texas beto said he was going to win, I said no... no... no... he's not.. and guess what I was right. More like bet on the stork, jedis gonna jedi, take the money and run.

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    never gonna read
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 never gonna read

yea i've heard you before. You'll just post in my freads because i live in your head rent free, you should get a hobby or something besides following me around. I'm pretty sure you do read though, considering you post in a all of my threads.. sooo...
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Folks,

Didn't read.
    So looks like it's the sexual predator as the dem candidate then.

Fucking lol.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So looks like it's the sexual predator as the dem candidate then.

Fucking lol.

the libs are into that shit, I called it months ago. ANYONE BUT TRUMP FUCK TRUMP! EEE EEEEEEEEEEE!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

kikes gonna kike.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how does being cucked actually feel like? at the end of the night?
    Originally posted by Wariat how foes being cucked actually feel like? at the end of the night?

idk you should know for yourself
    what do you mean?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    He was never going to win anyway. The jedi media is just trying to get you acquainted with communism
    he should though. Students shouldnt have to pay back loans for going to school. it should be free for everyone regardless of class or status.
    Originally posted by Wariat Srudents shouldnt have to pay back loans for going to school.

This is the problem with students. They are all to happy to take the money, the education and sign on the dotted line promising to pay it back...but when that time comes they whine like the needy self absorbed little bitches they are.

Personal responsibility, get some motherfinger. You agree to something, you fucking stand by that agreement.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bill Krozby needs it so he can bee ducsted otherwise how is he gonna ever get out of his lifestyle? if it was free hed probaby be in shool aready.
    dont you want an educated society vs one catering to capitalism interests and to the haves and not the have nots or the privileged or the wrll enough who cana fford it vs those like Bill Krozby?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat he should though. Students shouldnt have to pay back loans for going to school. it should be free for everyone regardless of class or status.

Not paying them back would make the degrees worthless dum dum
    how so? if you have a degree how are they gonna twke it away or the paper whether you pay shit back or not? ask anna spysz and her high stakes highe steem new career what she thinks.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Education isn't supposed to be about having a bit of paper that entitles you to earn more money than someone else, it's supposed to be about making people more productive by teaching them valuable and useful skills. Therefore it's supposed to be a valuable common good that government should provide.

Of course courses like grievance studies and the like shouldn't be either paid for, subsidised, nor loans made available for, since they do not benefit society as a whole in any way.
    well thats what anna spysz thinks and did. she only did it toe wrn more money thwn someone else wnd because shes w fwiled writer. she hates it depe down and only wold herself out for money.
Jump to Top