User Controls

Boris Johnson admitted into the hospital after being diagnosed with coronavirus

March 3rd-

“I was at a hospital the other night where I think a few there were actually coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody, you’ll be pleased to know, and I continue to shake hands."

Few weeks ago-

"perhaps you could take it on the chin, take it all in one go and allow the disease, as it were, to move through the population, without taking as many draconian measures."

Funny how much of a shit the coronavirus gives about your politics, Johnson. Hopefully trump will be next.

Currently they're only admitting patients in who are seriously ill with corona as being in the hospital increases viral load and thus mortality. So I imagine Johnson is pretty fucked up right now.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Holy shit stop hoping white people die.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I like Boris despite what most of the misinformed UK population think. He isn't as bad as most Tory wankers but he doesn't look well.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Holy shit stop hoping white people die.

Why? Except for a few outliers (Oct) most of u are just garbage and inferior to mexicans in every way. Coronavirus was STARTED by white people after all.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Octavian I like Boris despite what most of the misinformed UK population think.

lol why
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by aldra lol why

He's down to earth
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    or in the earth. like a potato.
    Originally posted by aldra or in the earth. like a potato.

not yet but hopefully soon
    Octavian motherfucker

Despite his Conservative background, he's not a self serving wanker like most of his colleagues. His dad was on I'm a "Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here." Boris also hosted "8 out of 10 cats" for a few episodes years ago. He's just a laid back guy but is serious when he has to be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

have you read his writtings ?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Boris is a lot like Trump. I don't like him that much, but I passionately hate the people who hate him. It's like Dominic Frisby says - he pisses of all the right people.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Why? Except for a few outliers (Oct) most of u are just garbage and inferior to mexicans in every way. Coronavirus was STARTED by white people after all.

China....
    Originally posted by Dfg China….

In a Russian lab
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Boris is a lot like Trump.

He's nothing like your retard president.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    This is so relevant now.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Octavian Despite his Conservative background, he's not a self serving wanker like most of his colleagues. His dad was on I'm a "Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here." Boris also hosted "8 out of 10 cats" for a few episodes years ago. He's just a laid back guy but is serious when he has to be.

this might be the worst endorsement of any politician I've ever read. "He wants to kill jews" makes more sense to me
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sudo this might be the worst endorsement of any politician I've ever read. "He wants to kill jews" makes more sense to me

That was Jeremy Corbyn, the noted communist turned neo-Nazi, whose antisemitism was legendary and tbqh too extreme even for me.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo this might be the worst endorsement of any politician I've ever read. "He wants to kill jews" makes more sense to me

What's wrong with anti semitism?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That was Jeremy Corbyn, the noted communist turned neo-Nazi, whose antisemitism was legendary and tbqh too extreme even for me.

Its amazing the labor party went from Tony Blair to Jeremy Corbyn so quickly and corbyn has managed to stay at the helm for so long. Hes more radical than sanders with 100x the charisma. If he was slightly less likable he wouldnt be in the position hes in. Shame he cant soften the message a bit.

Originally posted by Octavian What's wrong with anti semitism?

Nothing per se, its a much better rationale for political preference than "his dad was on a show about celebrities and I dun seen him on that there TV box"
Jump to Top