User Controls

There are only 4 known cases of Covid-19 in Botswana...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, and it also ain't bad in Ghana.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hosts die of starvation but they can spread it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Splam African Astronaut
    Durr, survivor bias. Not much testing. Also people don't generally live as long in Africa. Median age of death is 85 for victims of the corona virus.

/debunked
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Splam Durr, survivor bias. Not much testing. Also people don't generally live as long in Africa. Median age of death is 85 for victims of the corona virus.

/debunked

You’re kidding right? I don’t know where you live, but in Ohio, it’s 53; and I find it hard to believe Ohio is the only state with that median age.

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's because they were already using hydroxychloroquine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist You’re kidding right? I don’t know where you live, but in Ohio, it’s 53; and I find it hard to believe Ohio is the only state with that median age.

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home

Are you telling me perfectly healthy people die from the disease on more than a freak occurrence?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

Ohio is a butthole, people are lucky to live to 53.

Also your statistic is median age of INFECTED, not of death. Confirmed infected simply requires you to be a little old. Old enough for you to get symptoms severe enough to get tested.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Got damn that Ohio governor is hard to watch. Fucker will put anyone to sleep.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Trump said tonight he now has a HUUGGE stockpile of hydroxychloroquine on hand he got from abroad. He just said that a few hours ago. And the FDA has approved it for prescription.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Trump said tonight he now has a HUUGGE stockpile of hydroxychloroquine on hand he got from abroad. He just said that a few hours ago. And the FDA has approved it for prescription.

I saw the briefing, I actually watch the live briefings. And yes she said he has a stock pile of them and getting them, you get the medication if the doctor prescribes you. I hope it works with little or no ill effects and once tested, it gets distributed fast. Fuck Corona Chan.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Botswana is a sparsely populated land locked country. It doesn't have busy air and sea ports.
    Originally posted by Dfg I saw the briefing, I actually watch the live briefings. And yes she said he has a stock pile of them and getting them, you get the medication if the doctor prescribes you. I hope it works with little or no ill effects and once tested, it gets distributed fast. Fuck Corona Chan.

You actually believe anything that man says? He’s a proven liar thousands of times. Remember this is “just the flu”, and it’s going to “just go away”? Whoever gets their medical advise from the POTUS, as apposed to the medical experts, is asking for trouble. His own task force doctors disagree with its use at this time without trials to prove effectiveness and safety.

He pushed the FDA to allow prescribing, when there is only anecdotal evidence that it works.

Dr. Lynn Goldman, dean of the Milken Institute School of Public Health at George Washington University, says she was surprised to read the document guidance, after Reuters pointed it out to her. “Geez!” she said. “No references, no nothing! Why would CDC be publishing anecdotes? That doesn’t make sense. This is very unusual.”

Flier, the former Harvard dean, agreed. “It’s kind of offering these drugs up and suggesting that doctors might prescribe them when it’s obviously not established whether or not they are effective or harmful,” he said.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN21M0R2

I mean, trump may have gotten his medical degree in the past 3 months, who knows?

He’s leading his sheep to slaughter.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Botswana is a sparsely populated land locked country. It doesn't have busy air and sea ports.

however, do u fuck niggers?
    Originally posted by WellHung however, do u fuck niggers?

Tech does and it shows.

Fucking retard.

Trump said if you have no other choice and if your doctor will prescribe it to you then why not?
    Why not? You idiot. Because it can harm people, that’s “why not”. There is no proof that is works, just anecdotal stories.

But hey, you can be the first sheep to be slaughtered. Be the guinea pig and let them test it on you. I mean you trust trump implicitly right? Then I’m sure you’d be willing to help with their cause!

You have proven your ignorance on many occasions. You’re just putting it on display again for all to see.

Idiot.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It's been used for decades, it's not going to hurt anyone.

This is just Doctors being jealous that some gentile is telling them what to prescribe. They hate that.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's been used for decades, it's not going to hurt anyone.

This is just Doctors being jealous that some gentile is telling them what to prescribe. They hate that.

Yes, on malaria, lupus, and other immunosuppressive diseases. They DO NOT know how it interacts with Covid.

If you wanna get your medical advise from a businessman, go for it!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, on malaria, lupus, and other immunosuppressive diseases. They DO NOT know how it interacts with Covid.

If you wanna get your medical advise from a businessman, go for it!

I think people should be allowed to take it if they feel like it.

Why do you think it's ok to withhold a medicine from people?
    You’re fucked if you get sick and happen to live in Ohio. Bunch of educated fucking retards
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I think people should be allowed to take it if they feel like it.

Why do you think it's ok to withhold a medicine from people?

People will not be allowed to “take it if they feel like it”, it has to be prescribed.

Did I say it should be withheld from people? Nooooooo. I’m saying there needs to be more testing. Nothing more to it.
    Originally posted by Erekshun You’re fucked if you get sick and happen to live in Ohio. Bunch of educated fucking retards

Jump to Top