User Controls

Reminder that Sudo is 35 and his girlfriend is 19

Thereby making him a nonce
    My nigga
    she also has a kid that she does not have custody

he's dating a teen mom who is unstable enough to lose custody of her kid

you know the mom is fucked in the head when she doesn't have custody. It's pretty hard to lose your kid as a mother. Hydro didn't have electricity or running water once, trash everywhere, dogs running rampant, holes in the floors and walls and exposed nails where her kid was playing, and CPS did not give a fuck. It's really quite amazing.

He himself is a piece of shit as well, being a hypocritic muslim drug addict cheater wheelchair bound felon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    get ready for sudo to come in here talking about some shit that happened to me 6 years ago in 2014

meanwhile I'm talking about shit he's doing TODAY. He's just a garbage human who is going to muslim hell and that's all I have to say about that.
    Sounds like you’re just jealous that a dude paralyzed from the chest down is pulling in tighter pussy than you ever could
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    is he realy in whel chair
    Originally posted by Fox Sounds like you’re just jealous that a dude paralyzed from the chest down is pulling in tighter pussy than you ever could

That woman had a kid as a teenager

the only thing tight about her is her wallet. She'll gladly live off Sudo's disability and even let him pay for her kid, which may I remind you, does not even live with her HAHA!
    I’ve fucked women who’ve had multiple children and they were still tight as a drum.

But I guess that might have something to do with my big dick, so this probably hasn’t been your experience
    What a fucking nonce
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace she also has a kid that she does not have custody

you know the mom is fucked in the head when she doesn't have custody. It's pretty hard to lose your kid as a mother. Hydro didn't have electricity or running water once, trash everywhere, dogs running rampant, holes in the floors and walls and exposed nails where her kid was playing, and CPS did not give a fuck. It's really quite amazing.

He himself is a piece of shit as well, being a hypocritic muslim drug addict cheater wheelchair bound felon.

Weren't you the idiot who got involved w/ an IV drug addict & were concerned she was pregnant/or had your baby?!?Now you're a bisexual miscreant ?!?! If so that's beyond rich coming from you lmao.

Posting in a nonce thread
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace she also has a kid that she does not have custody

This all the way this.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Are you the reason I have a mexican flag on minecraft?
    Octavian motherfucker
    FUCKING LOL!

Quality thread and Sudo's not even here yet.

Staying tuned...
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Shep Proudfoot Weren't you the idiot who got involved w/ an IV drug addict & were concerned she was pregnant/or had your baby?!?Now you're a bisexual miscreant ?!?! If so that's beyond rich coming from you lmao.

Omg I always thought it was Teapot calling the kettle.

WHICH IS THE SAME FUCKING THING!

FUCKING HATE MY PARENTS

AUTISM
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    we don't have felons
    Originally posted by Fox I’ve fucked women who’ve had multiple children and they were still tight as a drum.

But I guess that might have something to do with my big dick, so this probably hasn’t been your experience

This is level 1 sand attack shit. I got keen eye bitch
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This is level 1 sand attack shit. I got keen eye bitch

Wow was that a pokemon reference sir? I see what you did there. You are a wholesome chungus and that was epic. Take this gold for your travels sir.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is Unstable Matter you are talking about here.
    Let's see some pics
Jump to Top