User Controls

My very educated mother just sent us nine pizzas.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What did yours do?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    She told me she liked the color paint I picked out...that's a big deal it's rare anything I do or say is complimented by my parents
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    tell her thanks for nuthin mq I didn't get mine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by POLECAT tell her thanks for nuthin mq I didn't get mine

Well jeez it doesn't magically just get there. Its delivery. Coming from Fargo. It might take a minute to get out to the east coast.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fine, but if its not here in 30 min I want her money back
    nothing
    Why nine pizzas?
    why not 9 tho
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Why nine pizzas?

do you know the order of the planets in our solar system?
    Who needs 9 pizzas? Except like Jaba the Hut
    someone not leaving the house for 4 days
    Originally posted by mmQ

do you know the order of the planets in our solar system?

Why? What's that got to do with pizza ? Are you saying she gave you planets
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Why? What's that got to do with pizza ? Are you saying she gave you planets

Read the title.

You get one more chance.
    Still over my head. How educated is your mom though ?

Mines not. She went in the Marines at 17 and the government lied about her age. So her id says she is a year older. Then she became a flight attendant ...she didn't graduate got her GED though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Still over my head. How educated is your mom though ?

Mines not. She went in the Marines at 17 and the government lied about her age. So her id says she is a year older. Then she became a flight attendant …she didn't graduate got her GED though.

My mom is very educated, like I said. She even knows the order of the planets.
    Originally posted by mmQ My mom is very educated, like I said. She even knows the order of the planets.

Hnmmm. Mine I'm sure does not. My father is very educated however.

Mercury furthest ...Earth is third
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Folks, you can lead a horse to water...
    Are you gonna explain or just confuse me further
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Are you gonna explain or just confuse me further

No that takes the fun out of it. I'm sure some faggot will pop in and ruin the fun anyway. I pretty much gave you the two most obvious clues I could give. I dont know what else to tell you. Apply yourself and think about it for 60 seconds instead of giving up right away. 60 seconds. Planets. Thread title.
    Your mom is a nonce
Jump to Top